Do you struggle to pray each day or feel like your prayers are rote and directionless? The Prayer Guide app will help you establish a structured daily prayer time rooted in scripture to strengthen your spiritual life and give glory to God.
The app provides 30 days of prayer that follow the acrostic framework ACTS. Christians have been using this step-by-step framework for generations to help them with their prayer life.
ACTS, which is derived from the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew chapter 6, stands for adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication.
Each daily prompt on the App presents different scriptures that correspond with each of these steps of ACTS so that you can pray scripture back to God and have a guide for presenting your own prayer requests.
Here’s how to use the App:
1. Select from the list of days and click the ‘view prayer prompt’ button.
2. Begin by reading the first verse that appears on the page.
For example, on day 1 under Adoration, you will see the following verse:
I will bless the Lord at all times.
His praise will always be in my mouth.
My soul shall boast in the Lord.
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh magnify the Lord with me.
Let’s exalt His name together. (Psalm 34:1-3)
A reading of the verse should have the affect of preparing the heart and mind for worship and prayer. Following the scripture, there is a prompt that will help you express yourself in prayer.
3. Repeat for each of the sections in the ACTS acrostic.
Since Christians are called upon to pray for so many different things, we have added several different prompts under the Supplication section. There is a theme for these prompts based on a 7-day rotation for the month.
4. You can type your personal prayer requests in the white space provided at the end of the page. These will be saved when you exit the app.
5. When you have finished a 30-day cycle, you can start again with day 1.
Additional Features & Notes:
1. We have also included a Fruits of the Spirit section on the App. This section contains Bible verses that center on each of the Fruits of the Spirit found in Galatians chapter 5.
2. The settings page allows you to change the size of the text in both the Prayer Prompts and Fruit of the Spirit sections.
3. All scripture verses in this app come from the King James Bible (KJV) or the World English Bible (WEB).
We hope this app will be a blessing to you and bring glory to our God.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- john bianchi
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2018 Michael Bianchi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.