Amaze your friends and relatives by playing Scottish melodies, just blow into the microphone and touch the right keys to dip your house and everything else in a magical atmosphere. Approach this wonderful but little known musical instrument and discover the scot that's inside you!
▪ Blow into the microphone to play, it’s like a real Scottish bagpipe! The virtual air bag fills up and you can start playing.
▪ Tutorials; follow them to immediately start playing magical melodies! They will help and teach you how to play some melodies.
▪ Simple but realistic; the virtual Bagpipe is easier to play than the real one, everybody can play it, but we still preserved a great realism;
▪ Amazing animations and “Flat Design” graphic!
… and much more!
Play, and become a master like Hevia!
Connect your device to an external speaker for a better sound.
The most famous bagpipe is the Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe, but there are many kinds of it from many countries, like the French Musette de cour, the Italians zampogna, piva, müsa and baghèt, the Spanish gaita, …
It is essentially made by the reeds (drones) that play a base bass sound, a bag that the player inflates by blowing air into it (and which is the "lung" of the instrument) and by a "Chanter" upon which the player creates the melody.
For issues, questions or requests, please write to our team on email@example.com or by the support page http://www.nettn.com/english/support.php
1. gently blow into the microphone, the drones will start playing the typical background sound of the bagpipe;
2. touch one hole at a time to hear the notes;
3. keep an eye the air indicator, when the air is about to finish you will need to blow into the microphone again or the bagpipe will stop playing!
4. to stop the sound simply press the STOP button.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, could be better
I downloaded this app for an odd reason- I needed bagpipe sounds for a D&D Bard who played the pipes. It a very fun app, with great sound and fun tutorials. The only reason I'm not giving it a full five is that I wish there was a way to get more tutorials online(or maybe even create some) as well as move the pipes farther apart- with them so close together it's rather hard to play on a smaller screen. But for being a free app? This absolutely awesome.
Not a bad app. It’s fun playing the songs. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I wish there were different keys that you could play the songs in.
It is a toy and nothing close to the instrument.
I am a bagpiper. This app makes me cringe. I tried playing Scotland the Brave on this but it is stupid playing songs without grace notes, d throws, and other techniques. I would give this to a kid to play with because it seams fun to pretend like you play the bagpipes. Don’t expect to play a jig on it though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.