"Full of the music, sounds and sights of a traditional Christmas, this app is really quite delightful." - smartappsforkids.com
"...There are a handfull of good Advent Calendars on the app store and this is one of them, 5 stars off me." - customer
Christmas Town – oversize advent calendar for all hobbyist Santas and their little Elves. Lose yourself in the bright illustrations, funny sounds and animations, and enjoy the twenty-four days before Christmas Eve, for Christmas comes but once a year!
This year’s calendar snores, clangs, and creaks mysteriously. Clumsy Peter loses his gift. Knecht Ruprecht (one of Santa’s little helpers) forgets to slow down his sleigh... Dear melodies, famous Christmas carols and funny sounds accompany the pictures. Magically the settings are changing, doors and windows are opened – and all of the sudden the user is granted a joyous insight into the Christmas atmosphere of the little town.
With its many neat details (which thanks to the scroll view we could work out with much love and care) this app will become an enchanting amusement for the whole family.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Our Christmas wish: Please, post a comment. We appreciate it.
- Every day you can read what the little rat is thinking about Christmas; just scroll to the left edge on the bottom
- Guess what's the little rat’s favorite dish? It's the only exception when it leaves its cosy chamber and goes and gets it...
- Some doors close different than they open (e.g. the train)
- The full christmas atmosphere unfolds only with the sound
- Not all doors to be opened you find in the town (zoom out to get to full screen)
- For configurations go to „settings/ChristmasTown“
Visit our website for more information
- some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Garbage at its best!
Do not waste your time on this piece of garbage app!
Beyond boring and very irritating looking for the "red" numbers on such a colorful background.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- georg rosenfeld
- 80 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2012 gr.it
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.