Friendship is forever, no matter how old you get! Have a “bear-y” good time chatting with your friends when you send 25 NEW stickers for iMessage based on treasured moments from the new Christopher Robin film where beloved Winnie the Pooh helps his old friend revitalize his inner-child imagination. Use these adorable stickers to tell a friend how much you care and what their friendship means to you!
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
Christopher Robin & Piglet – Waving
Eeyore – Gloomy
Pooh – Think
Tigger – Excited
Pooh – Rumbly In My Tumbly
Owl – Inquisitive
Pooh – Oh, Bother
Piglet – Scared
Rabbit – Stressed
Pooh – Oh, Hello
Eeyore – Eye Roll
Pooh – Sleeping
Pooh & Piglet – Holding Hands
Piglet – Surprise
Pooh – Be There Soon
Group – Phone Booth
Christopher Robin & Pooh – Friends
Group – Summer Ready
Christopher Robin & Pooh – Walking
Kanga & Roo – Love
Christopher Robin & Pooh – Sitting
Christopher Robin & Pooh – Look
Pooh – Nom
Christopher Robin & Eeyore – Tired Walk
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
P-P-P-Pooh... What Happened...?
Starting on a good note, the animations on the stickers are pretty nice. That’s about it…
As many others have mentioned, there aren’t very many stickers in this pack. Also, these stickers are VERY small — even some of Apple’s basic emoji‘s are larger than most of these stickers. And, if you drag and place a sticker on a message, they appear even SMALLER. Please, fix this, and make the stickers larger (and, maybe, add a few more with each character).
I guess this sticker pack is small in more ways than one — I’ve already dubbed this “The Piglet Pack.“ 🐷
Winnie the Pooh
These stickers of Pooh are the greatest! I haven’t been able to find anymore on the App Store! Highly recommend!
Please put out more Winnie the Pooh stickers!
Instead of opening, the app takes me to my Messages App. The Support link goes to “Error; location not found”
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.