See the music in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad come alive! Big bold and clean display with easy tap and gesture support, perfect for use in your car or anywhere else!
Visualize all the music in your iTunes music library, from Metallica to Lady GaGa to Coldplay to PSY. If you have it in your library, you can see it while you listen!
No microphone required!
Chromaudio 0 is the lite and free version of Chromaudio. The full version of Chromaudio includes several more visualizers for you to enjoy with your music!
If you like Chromaudio 0, be sure to check out the full version of Chromaudio!
Chromaudio 0 plays music from your music library, analyzes it while playing, and displays the sound through a variety of different visualizers.
• Lite version of Chromaudio so you can try before you buy.
• Visualize the music in your iTunes library!
• Fully functional music player that you can use instead of the default iPod player for most cases.
• Elegant and simple user interface allows you to focus on the visuals.
• Universal and supports full resolution retina displays, in all orientations, on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• iPhone X optimized.
• Two visualizers to give you a taste of what you'll find in the full version of Chromaudio.
• Custom music picker that works in both portrait and landscape modes.
• Choose music by song, artist, album or playlist.
• Shuffle mode.
• Remote control when docked.
• Control playback and see album art on the lock screen.
Chromaudio 0 does not use the microphone for audio input. It analyzes the music directly from your library while it is playing.
Chromaudio 0 is perfect for viewing and listening through headphones, AirPlay or a speaker dock.
You can easily control playback with simple gestures, such as a two finger tap for play / pause, one finger swipes for next / previous and more.
NOTE: Chromaudio 0 cannot visualize songs that are protected by DRM, nor can it visualize songs that have not been downloaded through iTunes Match. Songs that cannot be visualized will be filtered from the music picker.
iPhone X support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It worked the way it needed too but add a few more colors.
No spying on what I listen to.
Simple visuals, yet nice.
Fast to load, and works with Waltr 2.0, which I use to inject music in to my device without crappy iTunes.
Using iTunes has a feeling of windows 98, it’s bloatware crap.
This player is perfect for people who have digital files and don’t want to pay to “stream” their own content.
Hello,I need volume boost with eq adjustment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.