Chronability is a new, fresh take on productivity and time management that transforms the way you manage your most valuable resource: time.
Chronability is the first app that elegantly combines your to do list, calendar, and a timer to calculate exactly you how much free time you have - so you can get the most out of every day.
APPLE WATCH INTEGRATION
Upgrade your APPLE WATCH from telling you the time to helping you control it. Effortlessly start or pause a task, switch tasks, and add or subtract time, all from your wrist.
- Task list - customize your personal list of tasks so you can plan your entire day with a few swipes of your finger
- Calendar integration - your existing calendar events are seamlessly integrated into your day
- Dashboard - see the average time per task needed to complete everything and how much bonus time you gained by being efficient
- Smart notifications - be alerted when your task is nearly completed and pause, complete, or extend task time right from the notification
- added tutorial tasks that appear when first starting the app
Thank you for using Chronability. We are always trying to make the app better based on your feedback, so please e-mail email@example.com with any feedback, bugs, or improvement / feature suggestions!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to love this app. I like the ease and flexibility leveraging calendars and adding repetitive tasks. I like Using the clock to map out the day and highlight free time motivation to get things done efficiently and not drag things out .
However I still think it needs a few tweaks to replace our current system. If you could include syncing with the Apple reminders app just like you do the calendar that would enable leveraging the cloud reminders to add items to Shared schedules.
The option to change fonts or make the font bolder and be able to switch the background to light. When these features are part of the app we can replace her current System.
I delete a calendar event and the app puts it back in!
Adding to my review:
While the above is rather frustrating, the developer of the app is extremely impressive. I reached out with the above complaint and received a response within a day! That says a lot. While that problem remains, I see that there are a lot of other useful features the app has that may outweigh that inconvenience.
Amazing how much time I waste!
This app really helps you to realize where your time gets squandered all day. I like the interface a bit better than Dayflow because it is easy to see what is the current task running. But it needs to ability to have tasks be scheduled for longer than 8 hours like Dayflow does. Also, I'd like the ability to make my own category titles and have a default day that I can edit and not have to start from scratch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- chronability, inc.
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Chronability, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chronability+ $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.