Since 9/4/2017, Chronic Pain Diary is now free, to help as many people as possible.
Chronic pain symptoms are tough. But tracking them should be easy.
Chronic Pain Diary enables you to track your pain with symptoms and treatments, a color coded calendar, readable graphs, and quick and easy data entry. Export your graphs and calendar in an email, and forward all your data as a 'comma separated values' file for usage in desktop applications.
Recording a new symptom, treatment or note entry doesn't require longer than a few seconds; Chronic Pain Diary takes the pain out of tracking chronic pain.
Chronic Pain Diary allows you to name your treatments, symptoms, and notes. A few examples of the many possibilities: back and hip pain, pain relief, chronic pain, Lyme symptoms, Lupus symptoms, Fibromyalgia, and depression symptoms.
* Tap just a few times, then get back to your day. This app focuses on streamlining how you track your health
* Tap in an entry name, optional entry notes, entry type (treatment, symptom or note), rating from 0 - 10, and a time stamp
* Create multiple profiles, each with a separate calendar and entry tracking
* Reuse previously entered entry names to quickly log new data
* Sort entries alphabetically or by usage
* Color coded symptom lists display low and high ratings
* Color coded calendar displays high ratings of each day for symptoms and treatments
* Symptoms are 'red', treatments are 'green', with dynamic color blending on the calendar and in lists
* Graph individual days, showing high and low points by rating and time stamp
* Graph multiple days by dragging a touch across the calendar to display high points for all days in a given range
* Email export of calendar images and graph images
* Dropbox support for backing up data on the go
* Email export of all database entries for a given profile in 'comma separated value' format
* Toggle display of entries, optionally omitting them from graph images and calendar images
* Watch a user guide video
Updated to use Dropbox API v2.0. I was notified that the Dropbox API v1.0 we were using would be turned off. To use the new Dropbox API v2.0 Objective-C SDK, I also had to update the minimum iOS version from 5.0 to 8.0.
The CSV export feature received two bug fixes and an upgrade:
1. Fixed a bug that could crash the app when exporting a database with rows containing UTF-8 characters. Before, the CSV was exported in ASCII. Now it exports in UTF-8.
2. Fixed an bug that could cause the app to crash when exporting a large database.
3. Upgraded the CSV export feature to allow it to export to any compatible app, in addition to the default mail app.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed to track a lot of different symptoms and treatments over time as easily as possible. Five stars for the ability to export to csv for use of your data in other places. Thanks!
I have been needing something like this for a long time! As a woman, it's good to know if certain symptoms are related to my cycle, and of course it's always important to know if symptoms are related to certain foods or lack of sleep. This app is a great way to log that information. Thanks to the developer for making this app! It's been really helpful.
Super useful app
This app really does make it easy to track your symptoms in detail and the amount that that can do to help inform your doctor of the efficiency of your treatment is tremendous.
- Benjamin Delaporte
- 12.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Ben Delaporte
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.