The easiest, fastest bill manager in the App Store. A universal app for iPhone & iPad, with multitasking on iPad. iCloud sync works across all iOS devices plus Mac with the available Mac version.
If you pay bills, you need Chronicle.
Here's why: A single late payment can cost you $30 or more and cause your credit score to plummet by up to 100 points.
Chronicle reminds you to pay your bills, so you can just enter them, and forget about them.
Plus, Chronicle syncs with the available Mac version via iCloud, so you can view and pay your bills everywhere.
In addition to reminding you to pay your bills, Chronicle keeps track of all your payment history, including confirmation numbers, so you always have proof of payments.
New to Chronicle is the Pro version. Available as an in-app purchase, Chronicle Pro gives you access to all new features of Chronicle as they are updated.
Currently available features in Chronicle Pro:
Forecast View: See the future—see what will be due every month for a year in advance.
Amount to Save: Stop bills from sneaking up on you. Many bills don’t repeat every month: for these bills, Chronicle will calculate how much you need to set aside each month so that you have enough to pay it when it comes due. For example, you may have an auto insurance bill of $500 that is due every 6 months. Chronicle will calculate that you need to set aside $83.33 each month in order to have enough to pay the bill each time it is due.
Intelligent Estimated Amount Due: Helps you know how much will be due for bills that vary. Using the type of bill, your payment history, and the time of year, Chronicle will intelligently calculate an estimate of how much is due. For example, Chronicle will be able to learn if your electric bills are higher or lower in the winter, and estimate accordingly.
Chronicle Cloud: Backup your bills to the cloud, sync across all your iOS devices, and share with a partner, spouse or business associate.
Chronicle 12 is a huge update bringing new features for both free and Pro users, plus huge refinements to the interface to make Chronicle simpler, easier to use, and to make certain features more discoverable.
CHRONICLE PRO: INCOME SUPPORT
- Add & Manage Income from Chronicle for iPhone & iPad.
- Optionally show your income on the main list of bills.
- See income totals for the current month, including past and future income.
- Aesthetic overhaul and improvements to the display of the list of bills & bill details.
- Significant redesign to the graph view so history graph is much easier to read.
- Interface makes much better use of available space on iPad when displaying a bill.
- More stats & details about bills available on iPad.
- Log Payment, Skip, and Pay buttons are easier to find.
- Made clearer how to view payment history and statistics for individual bills.
- Much easier to show and hide calendar.
- Made clearer & more consistent how to access & filter bills by tags.
- Added an option to prevent automatic bills from being counted on icon badge when due soon.
- PRO ONLY: Improvements & refinements to History & Forecast view.
LOG PAYMENT IMPROVEMENTS
- When logging a payment, the "Log Partial" option has been removed. Instead, a new option to update the due date is always present on the Log Payment screen.
- When tapping log payment, the cursor automatically jumps to the amount, so you can begin entering it right away.
- PRO: New section in preferences for Pro users, for settings that only apply if Chronicle Pro is purchased.
- Fixed an issue where, when editing a bill's amount when the amount was 0, you would have to delete the 0 before entering the amount.
- Fixed an issue where bill notes might not show the entire note in some cases.
- Lots of other minor visual bug fixes.
- Version 12.0.1 fixes a bug where the total amount due could be incorrect if the income was shown on the overview, and in the Due Later section.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App I’ve used for Budgeting
This is a great app and has helped me stay on top of my bills as well as budget for saving and other essentials like groceries. My biggest issue right now is that it has been showing multiples of the same payment when I look in history. For instance, it is showing right now that I paid groceries 4 times. Doesn’t make the app unusable, but it is an annoyance. The other more minor issue is that it is sometimes inaccurate when it tells me how much to save for bills that are less than monthly. For instance, I have my car registration due in June, but the amount to save shows how much it would be in exactly a year rather than in 8 months.
Other than that it is a great app and has allowed me for the first time to track my bills without having to do too much legwork once everything is in it. Thanks for the app!
Love this app! It is perfect for brains like mine!
Here is the thing...I am impatient with bells and whistles. I like things to look nice, but when something starts getting multiple moving parts that are necessary in order to have the basic function that I need, I get annoyed. I tried so many financial apps before Chronicle. All I wanted was to enter the date bills are due, be reminded when they are, and keep a logical historical record of when they were paid and how much was paid. Mint, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, etc., etc. all are just too much for my purposes. And, having to connect my bank account to an app, especially to some of the apps whose developers I have never heard of, is NOT ok. That is never going to happen. So, Chronicle is easy to look at, simple enough to navigate, backs itself up like apps should (many do. It), and keeps me on schedule for monitoring both my and my elderly mom's bills. I can even look at just her bills or my bills thanks to tags. This app is perfect. If features are added in the future, maybe those would be a great addition, but for now, I am a totally satisfied customer. The customer service has been top-notch every time I had a question as well. How many apps can boast about those last two items with their customers?
Simple, yet Effective!
I cannot express how much this app has changed our lives when it comes to staying on top of bills! I very rarely leave reviews on apps, but after using this one for a couple months, I feel the need to express my opinion. It is a very simple app to keep track of your bills. Nothing fancy. It sends out reminders to me when things are due, I love how everything is color coded, and you can pick icons for each bill! One of my favorite parts is after I log a bill payment saying that I paid a bill, a voice comes on and say “Great Job!” and “Way to go!” 😂😂 Even as an adult, I love the positive words of encouragement for paying my bills! Adulting is hard! Must have app! I even upgraded to the paid version (6 bucks a year) to be able to see the history and track how much I am paying every month in bills. It’s pretty neat and well worth it. Thanks for creating a great app! 😊
- LittleFin LLC
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012, 2020 LittleFin LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Chronicle Pro $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.