Chronofit is the simplest and most customizable workout app there is. It allows you to build workouts by choosing from a continuously growing database of exercises categorized by level and muscle group. Share your workouts and join the community!
Chronofit is free to download and use!
#Create your own workout and exercise
- Build your own exercises with step-by-step instructions
- Build your own workouts with both the community’s exercises and yours
- Set your workouts and exercises access to private or public
#Find your perfect workout
- Choose from the workouts created by our community
- Locate your workout by level, type and muscles targeted.
- Save your workout in your list and play it directly in the app
#Explore the exercises
- Find the perfect exercise based on exercise type and muscle group
- Watch the step-by-step instructions
- Build your own workout with any exercises in the app
#Built-in timer for all created workouts
- Play every workout within the app
- Beep at the end of each sets
- Display exercise’s pictures
- Automatically count the number of sets
- Automatic sets counting
- Beep during the last 5 seconds of your rest time
- Set your own rest times
- Set the number of sets you want
#Track your progress
- Take a picture every day
- See all muscles worked in a specific period
- Create animated gif or video of your transformation
- Integrate with Apple Health App to stay current on your weight and body fat goal
#Apple Watch app
- Get your workout list on your watch
- Start a workout without your iPhone
- Include Timer mode
- iOS 10+
- watchOS 3+
Questions, comments or feedbacks? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Notes et avis
Problems on Apple Watch
As others have said, the app works well on the iPhone but that's not why I downloaded the app. I have been searching for a tabata-type timer for my apple watch so I don't have to keep looking at my iphone screen so see when I need to switch to the next activity. The app seems to "turn off" when the watch screen turns off/dims. Therefore, I get no haptic responses or sounds. I'd like to see this app work in the background, so the watch display doesn't have to be continuously on in order for the app to work. I'm not even sure that you can make the display stay on - seems like it turns off to save battery. Like the app on the phone but needs to work on the watch for me to use it. I have other Tabata apps that I like better than this one on the phone. But this would be my choice, IF the developers could get this to work on the apple watch.
No way to count rounds in stopwatch mode
I can't figure out how to mark the completion of a round or lap in stopwatch mode. It seems like it should be something simple like tapping the screen on my Watch, but that doesn't do anything. There are no instructions in the app explaining how to do this.
Does just what I want it use. It gives me feedback and alerts on my watch. I tried I don't know how many different apps looking for this but didn't find this feature until I downloaded this one. All I wanted was a basic interval timer that could go down to the second and that I could handle and control completely from my watch. All the other apps would play sound from the phone and vibrate the phone but neither of these on the watch. Thank you guys!!!
- Cao Tri DO
- 94.2 Mo
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cao Tri DO
- Achats intégrés
- Remove ads $1.99
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.