Chuck is the fastest way to quickly clean up your inbox. Delete, archive and sort batches of emails in just one tap. Plus, unsubscribe from unwanted email.
See all of your inboxes at once. Works with Gmail, Exchange IMAP, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, AOL, Google Apps, Office 365, Fastmail, and all standard IMAP accounts.
***** Featured on the App Store *****
• Swipe left or right to delete or archive big chunks of email
• See more of your email at once
• Process hundreds of messages at once with a single tap!
SAFE & SECURE
• Runs on your phone, not in the cloud
MULTIPLE EMAIL SERVICES
• Works with Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo!, iCloud, AOL, Office 365 & IMAP
• Use one account with Chuck; multiple-accounts unified inbox with Chuck Pro
• Use Chuck with your favorite tools, including Apple Mail
• Group by Sender, Subject (Thread), or Time
• Filter messages by contact, attachments, starred and more!
• Find messages by search
ONE TAP ACTIONS
• Unsubscribe from mailing lists
• Mark as Spam
• Snooze messages for reading at a later date
• Move messages to folders/labels
• Star/Unstar and Mark as Read/Unread
• Use 3D Touch to quickly inspect and remove items
• Supports Home Screen 3D Touch Quick Actions
ENHANCED CHUCK PRO FEATURES: (subscription option, billed monthly or yearly)
• No limit on number of accounts
• Smart Select: Chuck suggests messages you can remove without reading, based on your behavior
• Advanced filters & dynamic suggestions
• Cleanup suggestions - Chuck shows messages you should remove
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review! It really helps. A big thank you to all of you who have left a five star review :)
About Subscription billing:
• If you choose to upgrade (optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. Chuck Pro subscription is billed monthly or yearly.
• Your subscription will automatically renew after 1 month or 1 year, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn-off auto-renewal by going to your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Help/Questions? Email us at email@example.com
* Message snippets on Messages tab.
* List view in Comfortable layout on Messages tab on iPad.
* Better quality of message snippets visible on the main and group screens.
* Improved contrast between read and unread items.
* Updated design.
* Deleting messages from Trash and Spam folders sometimes not working.
* Few rare crashes.
Please use Report a Bug option in Settings if you notice any issues. You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
3 stars for the simple fact that regardless of how slow the app is working, it’s still deleting emails faster than I ever could.
But, that doesn’t mean there isn’t work to be done. I’m in the process of clearing out my inbox of about 70,000 emails accumulated over the past 10+ years. I’m having trouble figuring out that the heck the app is doing most of the time, because it’s come and go when it comes to syncing. In settings, the “pending actions” only knocks about 1 off the queue every 12 hours. Meanwhile if there’s anything in that queue, no more emails are being loaded for me to delete. It also seems like it doesn’t work in the background, because I’ll put my phone down for an hour or two and come back to check on the progress and the pending actions and synced emails are exactly where they were before. That being said, I’ve also tried turning off my screen shut off so that the app is open and showing during a nap or something, and that hasn’t made a difference either.
I’ll add that I have had the same experience regardless of network connection, have tried 3 different WiFi networks and regular cell service, no diff. I can’t find a rhyme or reason. Every now and then I open it and I’m surprised to see the pending queue was taken care of and emails are syncing again. But that has been just a couple times a day.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the feedback. We have made many major upgrades to Chuck's ability to handle a LOT of messages. However it may take some time to complete if you process thousands of messages. It is not possible in iOS to run tasks in the background for more than a short period of time, so you may want to just leave the app open until all the jobs are complete. That should do the trick, and we're working to see if we can make some improvements on this with Apple. — The Chuck Team
This app is amazing! I finally have a way to get through the insane amount of emails I have in my inbox. I would definitely rate it 5 stars, if it weren't for the fact that the "Chill" function is suddenly buggy. While it worked flawlessly in the past, it appears that the app no longer has the ability to create the sub-labels needed in Gmail to chill emails for a specific amount of time. When I "chill" an email, it will disappear from the app screen for a while & then reappear a few minutes later in the inbox. Upon checking my account, I found that they are never actually leaving the inbox. I have uninstalled the app, removed the account, etc, but nothing has worked. However, if I create the necessary sub-folders myself, Chuck will move the emails to those folders. Please fix this issue, & I will update my review to 5-stars!
Also, please add the ability to go through emails in specific labels. I have thousands of emails stashed in labels, taking up space.
*Update* - The issue I was having with the Chill function was fixed. Thank you so much for this amazing app!
Developer Response ,
Hello! We have just released an update, version 1.2.5, with a fix for the Chill problem that some users were experiencing. Please let us know at email@example.com if you have any trouble, and feel free to update your review if you like. Thanks!
A dream come true.
I’m a person with about 10 email addresses, and a chronic email hoarder and subscriber — a bad combo. I just never think I’m ever 100% done with an email, and will need some info from it again at some point in the future. Not true. But now I have accounts with like thousands of emails (maybe around 20k-80k or so) per inbox. If these emails were real, actual mail, I’d be buried in mail. I’m like Maria, how do you solve a problem like me?
Chuck has provided an effortless solution to help me EASILY delete my hoarded emails. It is actually the perfect solution for people with email attachment (like a different kind of email attachment) like me. I’ll probably need a couple of days because I have so many email accounts, but now the task doesn’t feel Impossible. if I had stuck with Gmail’s app, I would’ve just kept all my trash emails forever. Thank you Chuck!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! Please tell your friends. 😃 — The Chuck Team
- 410 Labs
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by 410 Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chuck Email Pro (monthly) $3.99
- Chuck Email Pro (annual) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.