Budge Studios™ presents Chuggington Traintastic Adventures! Traintastic Adventures await in this ultimate train set and railway adventure app for kids! This app includes railway adventures, exciting episode clips, a train set collection activity, and lots more! Fun for kids of all ages.
Play exciting adventures, watch episode clips and build your very own Chuggington!
• Ride the rails with your favorite chuggers by drawing a path through Chuggington!
• Attach cargo cars, wagons, jet packs, boosters, and other cool gear
• Celebrate successful adventures with fireworks and positive reinforcement from the Chuggers
• Collect and install all of the train set pieces in Build & Play mode, then explore your very own Chuggington world!
• Complete the exciting Braking Brewster adventure which includes tasks such as loading, discovery, rescue, and speedy delivery
• Special features such as flying, nighttime scenes, target play, and speed boosters add variety and encourage extended play!
• Watch clips and interact with train set pieces in “My Collection”
• Get additional packs for 3 new exciting adventures based on other Chuggington Episodes! The Brewster Booster, JetPack Wilson and Can’t Catch Koko.
ACHIEVEMENTS & RECOGNITION
• A Parents’ Choice Recommended 2012 Award Winner
• Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner
• Appysmarts.com Editor's Favorite
• "Best App for Children and Kids" by The Best Mobile App Awards
• Voted Editor's Favorite & Best App for Kids for Trains (Appysmarts)
• "A great app that kept GeekMom Sarah’s three year old occupied on a trans-Atlantic flight." (Wired)
ABOUT BUDGE STUDIOS
Budge Studios leads the industry by providing entertaining apps for kids through innovation and creativity. The company develops and publishes apps for smartphones and tablets played by millions of children worldwide featuring high profile properties such as Strawberry Shortcake, Chuggington, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Minnie Mouse.
Visit us: www.budgestudios.com
Like us: Facebook.com/BudgeStudios
Follow us: @BudgeStudios
Watch our app trailers: YouTube.com/BudgeStudios
This popular preschool TV series which airs on Disney Junior, on Disney Channel, CBeebies, and other major networks worldwide, features the adventures of three trainee engines, Koko, Wilson and Brewster, as they learn to become full-fledged Chuggers in Chuggington. While kids love the action and adventure, parents have praised the series for its positive social readiness lessons such as sharing, trying your best, and why telling the truth always works out best. Visit the series website at www.Chuggington.com for more traintastic fun!
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you download this game, please note that this app is free to play, but additional content may be available via in-app purchases. It also may contain advertising from Budge Studios Inc. regarding other apps we publish, and social media links that are only accessible behind a parental gate.
BUDGE STUDIOS is a trademark of Budge Studios Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Small bug fixes! Thank you for playing Budge Studio's Chuggington Traintastic Adventures!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App - needs polishing
My kids love this app. In fact I find it entertaining as well. However the app crashes a lot and is very choppy. Keep up the work on it and thanks for providing a free version. Consider making the paid for version a little cheaper, you'd get a lot more interest...
10 bucks for a game with not much features.
Update: i have not been able to get on this game for a very long time. I paid ten dollars for the game and now it hasnt been updating to stay with ipad updates and now it doesnt even work. And my daughter is upset and doesnt understand why the game we paid for can no longer be played. Fix it or refund me.
I have paid way less for way more. I was expecting a little more for 10 bucks. Not to mention my daughter keeps asking for the building and play game now to and that was is 10 dollars too.... What the.... Cmon now. Your an app not a real game. No app is that good. Id buy the other ones if youd price it what it is worth. And none of your games are worth what they are priced.
Not able to play the Second level Why
I have been finishing the first level and I can’t get to play the second level why
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment! Contact email@example.com if you have any issues. They will be happy to help!
- Budge Studios
- 735.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Budge Studios
- In-App Purchases
- The Brewster Booster $2.99
- Bundle Pack of All Adventures $6.99
- Jet Pack Wilson $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.