Chime Master's innovative church bell remote management system is now always within reach. Convenient and secure bell ringing access moves around your campus with you. Simply touch the screen of your mobile phone or tablet to operate your church bells from your office, pulpit, altar, organ, choir, front pew or back pew! You have complete control wherever a wireless data connection can be made to your Chime Master bell ringing system.
Church Bell Remote Features
* On screen display of system activity, monitor volume level and speaker zoning (Inside, Outside or Both)
* Eight programmable touch buttons with meaningful pictographs
* Instant entry button to play any selection from your library or perform a macro function
* Stop button (once for next bell selection, double-tap to quit)
* Set church bell audio levels inside the church
* Activate pre-programmed schedules
* Inhibit automatic ringing schedule
* Millennium carillon MIDI voice, record, playback and save menu
* Authenticate users and customize their app screen
* Schedule user's access to the bell system
* Multiple location access supported - one app, many churches and cemeteries
The Management Suite software (paid license required) lets you securely authorize other personnel to whom you want to give control of the bells. Your pastors, sexton, even funeral directors who use your cemetery, could be given access to the church's bells for special ringing when they need it.
Church Bell Remote app Requirements
* Chime Master bell control or electronic church bell bell instrument
* Chime Master Management Suite for PC - Premium version 4.9 or later with a network connection that is shared with your mobile device
* iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOS version 8 or later
*Fixed Disappearing Auto On/Off button
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.