Built by Life.Church, Church Metrics is the leading free tool for tracking attendance, salvations, giving, and more so you can make better ministry decisions.
• Access data and dashboards from the coffee shop or the mission field at the touch of a button.
• Drill down to individual services, categories, and data points for specific metrics.
• Input data in real time—upload info like parking lot tallies, kids ministry numbers, salvations, and main auditorium attendance in real time during your services.
• Stay organized when your entire ministry inputs data in the same place.
• Keep team members informed with instant, account-wide stats.
• Easily toggle between multiple service time and campuses.
• Integrates seamlessly with your existing Church Metrics account.
About Church Metrics:
Better information helps you make better decisions. Church Metrics is an easy-to-use web tool and app that helps you track church data like attendance, salvations, baptisms, giving, and more. Customize unlimited additional categories to track anything that matters to you, from cars in the parking lot to volunteers. Your dashboard displays the real-time data, and charts and reports help you make data-driven decisions. And because it was built by Life.Church for churches like yours around the world, it’s completely free, with no software or services to buy. Ever.
• Track any metric you choose—if you can count it, you can track it!
• Adjust your fully-customizable dashboard to display the data that matters to you.
• See a visual representation of trends and patterns with interactive charts.
• Track metrics for a single-site church or multiple campuses.
• Get automatic email reports.
• Transform data into sleek, easy-to-understand reports.
• Keep pastors, board members, or other key leaders in the loop with reliable data.
• Import and export data and reports using Excel.
• Support multiple users, roles, and permissions with varying levels of access.
• Switch between accounts easily.
• Integrate with external apps.
• Create private, invitation-only Church Metrics Groups to manage and review data for an entire denomination, church plant group, network of churches, or other association if needed.
• 100% free. No trial period, no paid plans, no in-app purchases, no software to buy.
If you already use Church Metrics, download the app and log in to your dashboard. If you don’t yet have a Church Metrics account, download the app and get started!
Connect with Church Metrics:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/churchmetrics
Use Church Metrics online: https://churchmetrics.com
Get Church Metrics support: https://support.churchmetrics.com/
Why We Exist:
At Life.Church, one of our core values is "irrational generosity." We're committed to equipping the “capital C" Church—that’s local churches around the world—in every way we can through free resources, partnerships, and products. Our goal is to help churches like yours everywhere lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Visit https://www.life.church/churches to see all of our free ministry tools and products.
We’ve listened to your feedback and made the app even better to use! This version contains multiple bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Your data everywhere
Before the app we had to get to our data once a month or once a week when you were at the church. Now we can have the data anytime, any place. The entire team can see our growth in the palm of their hand.
Not having an app is one of the main reasons my our jr high ministry has not used church metrics. This will make it so much easier to keep track of our attendance. I love that can also create accounts for my volunteers to help input data.
I gave 4 stars because I think being able to add notes or tags to a service time would make this an over the top helpful tool. We have found that bad weather, holidays, or local events can affect attendance for good and bad. Being able to tag or put a note on a service would be super helpful.
The input screen on the phones works great. However, there are some areas that need improvement on the main web page. It is not user friendly at all.
1. I can not set up different categories for different services. Every service has the same categories whether it is Wednesday night classes or Sunday morning service. I tried just hiding the categories for Sunday on the Wednesday night count but it hid them on the Sunday counts has well. Maybe making it to where it track by the day instead?
2. Trying to set up the widgets is beyond frustrating let me give an example. I want to track Sunday attendance so I marked the parent group for Sunday services we had 70 people total. When I set up the widget it showed 140. This happened cause I set the widget up for the parent group then the program went and added all the subgroups which was 67 adults and 3 nursery.....
3. The week starts on Monday but I want to track sun- sat not mon-sat. Maybe make this an option
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.