The CHUTES AND LADDERS: Ups and Downs app from PlayDate Digital, licensed by Hasbro transforms the beloved CHUTES AND LADDERS board game into an interactive story. It features exciting animations, beautiful illustrations, and learning elements that reinforce the idea of cause and effect and making positive decisions.
Help guide a group of friends around the CHUTES AND LADDERS neighborhood by progressing through different “Sidewalk Chapters.” Decisions your early and emerging readers make land the characters on the ‘chutes’ and ‘ladders’ of life, good and bad choices that help us get ahead, or not! From the baseball field to the cookie jar, life is filled with choices and temptations, but it’s all about learning that good choices can lead to some pretty sweet rewards! Make a bad choice and there will be consequences. Mr. Chutes, the app’s friendly guide, will show you the way…or will he?
It’s a ‘choose your own’ adventure kind of story that makes every experience in the app different, with the perfect mix of story and chance!!
• The color and magic of the board game turned into a vivid story for early and emerging readers
• Classic board game characters live as friends in an engrossing story you can control
• Practice counting skills with each swipe of the path
• Navigate 5 “sidewalk chapters” to progress through the story
• Land on chutes or ladders to view full screen animations!
• Flexible navigation and scene selector
• See how good and bad choices affect your path through life, as classic ‘chutes,’ ladders’ and ‘dilemmas’ are brought to life!
Optimized for newer devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I WANT MY MONEY BACK
What kind of crap is this I paid 3$ for a board game of chutes and ladders and what I get is some broke down let me hold your hand and count game this is not fair and it’s very deceiving and I demand my money back please or I’ll have to take legal action for false advertisement I’m so angry and upset and disappointed 😔
Not the board game
Some weird story version of the board game. We were disappointed. Wasted three dollars.
Not the game
My kids thought this was the real game and so did I. It’s misleading and disappointing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.