"Chutes & Ladders" board game for the iPhone & iPod Touch, also known as "Snakes and Ladders". Grids are from 1 to 49.
* 3D dice roll animation
* 6 different "Chutes and Ladders" board
* Roll dice by shaking iPhone/iPod or tapping a button
* Play Online by inviting a friend or via Game Center Auto-Match
* Play via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with nearby iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
* Play with A.I (CPU)
* Multiplayer (upto 4 Players) - Auto Move Token & Self Move Token
* Animated auto token movements
* Can listen to iPod music (In-App music library access)
* Game Center - Leaderboards & Achievement
It can be played by one to four players. Each player race their token from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. A player's score decreases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Chute and a player's score increases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Ladder. The game is a bit like the dice based Ludo board game. Play and try this amazing classic game of "Chutes and Ladders".
* HD graphics
* Player can choose to roll dice again after getting 6
* Player can choose to start game upon dice roll of 6 only
* Sound effects: Dice Roll, Chute sliding, Ladder climbing, music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Save a "Chutes and Ladders" board game anytime during playtime
* Load a previously saved "Chutes and Ladders" board game
* Tested on iOS 4.0+
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* "Chutes and Ladders" board game rules for reference
* Fixed minor software issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started playing and when I was two away and got a two, it wouldn't let me move. but, when the computer was two away and rolled a two, it won. STUPID GAME. THERE ARE SO MANY BETTER VERSIONS OUT THERE.
My 6 year old grandson and I enjoy playing this game together as well as alone. Thanks for the fun!
Don’t waste your time please
This game is complete garbage and I love the original game but could they have put some more effort in
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.