Designed for media professionals to collaborate on their videos in the cloud, Ci Mobile is the companion app for Sony's collaborative video production service, Ci.
Ci Mobile lets you access your Ci Workspaces, upload videos and photos directly from your phone, follow team activity, and send MediaBoxes to securely or publicly deliver your files. Sign up and discover the power of Ci - a faster, better way to get your media projects done.
We're working on some bigger changes, but in the meantime, here's an update to improve the little things, and bump up stability a bit:
- Rename your files
- Quicker retries of failed uploads
- Better handling of updated passwords against saved login info (you are periodically updating all your passwords for security, right?)
- Now we won't leave you hanging for a second when starting an upload from your Camera Roll
- After sending a MediaBox, automatically close file-selection mode
- Fixed an issue with sending MediaBoxes from folders with subfolders
- Fixed an issue that could block scrolling on the Activity Stream, leaving you in suspense about the activity below the fold.
- Fixed a bug for restoring a trashed file from preview
- Fixed a disappearing progress bar for some uploads
- Fixed a gross crash scenario for viewing Recent Uploads during an upload
- Some security upkeep (stay sharp!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice companion app!
Love having this mobile app so I can access my Workspaces when I'm not in front of my laptop. Keep making it better!
Ci capture rocks
From the convenience of my iphone, Ci Capture allows me the ability to capture new footage, upload existing files from my camera roll, review my Ci workspace assets. How cool! I like where this is going!
Fast and mobile
It's basic but fast, and it's great to have mobile access!
- Sony Media Cloud Services LLC
- 23.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sony Media Cloud Services LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.