CI Remote for Go makes it possible to control your GO.CD Server from everywhere!
• Take a look at your current running builds with the Pipelines list
• Compare your last build with the previous in the history view
• Access to the status of your stages and jobs of your pipelines
• Filter the pipelines, history, stages or job by name
• Access to the logs of any jobs to understand why a build failed
• Share with your team the logs of any jobs by email or any compatible apps
• Access to the list of your Environments (only with admin rights)
• Access to the details of an Environment (pipelines, agents and environment variables)
• See how many GO.CD Agents works on your builds with the Agents list
• Filter the GO.CD Agents list by name, os or status
• Take a look at the details and jobs history of your GO.CD Agents
• Information about your Go Server and this app
If you want to test this app without your own GO.CD Server, try the demo mode and connect to the official GO.CD build server
CI Remote for Go works on iOS 8.0 to iOS 11.x and compatible with GO.CD Server from version 16.5 to 18.6 (preview).
Future releases will add impressive features like being able to trigger your pipelines when you are on the way to the coffee shop or public transport!
CI Remote is an unofficial app for GO.CD and not associated with ThoughtWorks, Inc.
You can also give your feedback on Slack (ciremote.slack.com), Twitter (@CIRemote) or https://timoa.com
• New Environment list and details screen (admin only)
• Add the support to the iOS Password Autofill (iOS11)
• Support for iOS11 and the iPhone X layout
• Add an empty state for screens without data
• Add "paused by" to Pipeline list
• Add the material revision to Pipeline history
• Add the status of the last triggered stage
• Add the OS version to the Agent list
• Remove the GO.CD legacy support for the version 16.5 and below
• Notification for SSL error (expired or self-signed)
• Demo URL changed for gocd.org
• Minor bug fixes
I'm always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
You can also give your feedback on Twitter (@CIRemote) or https://timoa.com
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for making this app. Very useful and works like a charm.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.