Cicero provides a few intuitive ways to access the Unicode® character data:
Block and Plane View
- Browse through Unicode® blocks and planes
- Segregate user-perceived characters into code points
- Inspect detailed character properties
- Search characters with code point or Unicode® name
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Fix an issue where the search result may steal active focus from the search field
- Fix an issue where the text colour may appear incorrect in the grapheme outline view under light appearance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NIce supplement to MacOS Character Viewer
The extra Unicode info is helpful for those who know what it is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.