Cicero provides a few intuitive ways to access the Unicode® character data (updated to Unicode 13.0):
Block and Plane View
- Browse through Unicode blocks and planes
- Segregate user-perceived characters into code points
- Inspect detailed character properties
- Search characters with code point or Unicode name
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Minor tweaks and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NIce supplement to MacOS Character Viewer
The extra Unicode info is helpful for those who know what it is.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yan Li
- 3.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Yan Li
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.