Cicero provides a few intuitive ways to access the Unicode® character data:
Block and Plane View
- Browse through Unicode blocks and planes
- Segregate user-perceived characters into code points
- Inspect detailed character properties
- Search characters with code point or Unicode name
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Fix minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
NIce supplement to MacOS Character Viewer
The extra Unicode info is helpful for those who know what it is.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yan Li
- 6.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Yan Li
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.