Heads up, Pizza cravers! You can now order Cicis online with the MyCicis app, making it easier than ever to bring home all your Cicis favorites. Download it now to start earning all kinds of delicious rewards, including FREE Pizza!
• Order and pay ahead so you can get in, out and on your way
• Get it delivered or schedule a convenient time to pick up your carryout order
MyCicis VIP Perks:
• Earn delicious rewards for doing what you love to do anyway – eat at Cicis. After just 5 qualifying purchases*, receive a FREE Buffet or 1 Large Carryout 1-Topping Pizza. You’ll also earn money-saving discounts, extra Loyalty Slices, amazing BOGO offers, FREE Drinks and a FREE Buffet on your birthday.
• Get rewarded when you invite your friends to use MyCicis
• Be the first to receive special news and offers!
• Explore the latest flavors on our Unlimited Buffet
• Find your nearest Cicis
*Minimum purchase amount $7 (before tax) to receive credit
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I always loved going to Cicis on battleground. Went there for years and then stopped going for a while because when it first went under new management the food quality went down. After a little time passed went back and it had gotten better. Now I go several times a month and I like the app. You have to take in the fact that you’re getting all you can eat for $5.99 and frankly you don’t get that any place else. They have to make money to pay for help. They can’t give away all the time. I mean if they charged you $9.99 or more then they could change the freebies. You go there because it’s good food at a reasonable price. Golden Corral doesn’t give you any freebies but you don’t complain about that. I love the app and Cicis. They do a great job and have great people working there. The manager Keith is awesome too.
The app works, Cici’s is great!
Most people are giving reviews on their experience with a specific restaurant location, but this is supposed to be for the app. The app itself has worked great, IMO. I haven’t had an issue with it yet! My family loves eating at CiCi’s. I really craved the original breadsticks ((bring them back!!!!!)) with one of my pregnancies, so we were here allll the time. As a family, we definitely spend more than the $7 minimum. So it’s a non-issue for us, although I see how that’s annoying to individuals coming in to eat.
Eating the app not the restaurant
I love CiCis! We eat here AT LEAST twice a month. I do not like the app and I hate the new reward program. I'm sure CiCis benefits greatly from the reward program (which is probably the point) but customers get shafted! You now only get one pie piece for every visit over $7. (If you dine alone and get water, the bill isn't enough so you don't get any credit.) For those of us that spend a lot of money there, we still only get one pie piece. I have hosted MULTIPLE family dinners at CiCis. Eleven parties in the past 14 months. Each time, the bill was over $100. Each time, only one pie piece. The program stinks. Sometimes I forget to add my receipt. They should go back to the punch cards. Or have it based on dollars spent. And there should be a scanning device so the cashier can just scan my phone and the rewards are added.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CICI ENTERPRISES, LP
- 75.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © CICI Enterprises, LP