The My Smart Humidor App is used with Cigar Oasis 3.0 humidification units and is used to check on your cigars when away from home. You also have the ability to remotely monitor the temperature, adjust the humidity setting and also view the humidity and temperature history with the user friendly charts. You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. (If you do not maintain a subscription, most of the app's features will be limited for your use.)
•Free Trial - try us out first for 30 days to make sure that we're giving you a great service on a single device. Please take note that once you use this trial, you can't cancel it once the transaction is complete. The free trial subscription may be used only once and will be unavailable after it has expired.
• Monthly Subscriptions:
- Monthly Unlimited Devices - Check and modify your humidor status and set points on unlimited Cigar Oasis 3.0 units for $3.99 per month
• Yearly Subscriptions:
Yearly Unlimited Devices - Check and modify your humidor status and set points on unlimited Cigar Oasis 3.0 units for $19.99 per year
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• You can cancel your subscription by going to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
• Privacy and Policy : https://www.cigaroasis.com/privacy-policy.html
• Terms of Service: https://www.cigaroasis.com/terms-of-service.html
○ Fixed app crashing issues on other device.
○ Fixed app being stuck to cigar oasis background display.
○ Fixed minor ui issues.
Ratings and Reviews
The new update is absolutely fantastic. Was oasis bumpy at first? Absolutely. Did they listen to their users and make the issues go away? Yes. The firmware updates to the unit made a huge difference and now the UI updates for the app have gone a long way of turning this into a premier cigar humidification suite and for that I’m happy. There’s no better brand to entrust your priceless collection to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this incredible feedback !
I purchased my Cigar Oasis Excel 3.0 in early June 2021. The device came with a free trial of this app. It was neat to think I could monitor my humidors outputs through my phone. However, once I downloaded and set up the app, I was disappointed. Functionally it worked. Yes it worked as advertised, but it was very simply designed and presented. Looked like something a first year development student would design for a project. Nothing I cared to renew when the time came. Fast forward 2 months, and I had an issue with my humidity dropping that I didn’t realize until it was too late and severely damaged some good sticks I had purchased. So I decided to pay the $20 a year to renew the app just for peace of mind in being able to monitor the device better. Wow and I glad I renewed when I did!! This app is beautiful now! Both form, function, and aesthetics are wonderful imho, especially compared to the previous version! Now this is what I expected originally and more. Very happy with the update and the system as a whole. Definitely worth the money for me and my sticks. 5 stars, great update and design!
Does anyone pay for this??
An app has too be really awesome or completely horrible before I spend time writing a review. This one is absolutely the latter. I received my humidifier for my birthday in April. It was a nightmare to get connected. It took a couple of days and by then I was that far into my free trial. Shouldn’t start the trial until you actually get connected but developers know this is garbage so they start the trial when you sign up
I set up a few alerts for temperatures and humidity. When I go into the app both reading are well outside the range and yet I have received NO notifications. I am not worried the sensors on the humidifier are so out of whack that they cannot be trusted. It says it is currently 78F and 68% yet my trusted digital hydrometer shows it to be within my desired range of 71/71. Heck even the cheap analog hydrometer that came with the humidor is more accurate.
This app is useless. No stored data. Current data is inaccurate and no alerts. The humidifier itself is keeping the humidor climate at a good range but only because I had to find the sweet spot of settings. You cannot set this thing at 71 and expect it to be 71. First few days I had to set it at 75% and then bring it down to 67% and finally 69% and now the humidor stays around the desired range. It is a fan with a water reservoir. If you are expecting more than that look elsewhere.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cigar Oasis LLC
- 183.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Cigar Oasis Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Device $19.99
- Unlimited Device $3.99
- One Device $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.