P3 shows how to identify, evaluate and manage various risks that could adversely affect the implementation of the organisation’s strategy. It provides the competencies required to analyse, evaluate and apply the techniques, processes and internal control systems required to manage risk. This insight is then used to manage the risks associated with both cash flows and capital investment decisions – two important areas of organisational life for which the finance function is responsible.
√ Full Session Practice Questions
√ Based on 2017 Syllabus
√ Detailed Answer and Explanations
√ Test-Taking Strategy
• Most Updated Questions.
• Two practice modes: simulation and study.
• Show Timer: Enabling this feature; The App will track your speed how fast you are going...
• Explanation (On Study Mode)
• Score Report At The End of Each Practice.
• Review All Your Answers At The End of Each Exam
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.