Get the companion app: Cinamaker Capture to send video feeds to Director Pad
Live video production for the next generation. Use your Mac, iPhones and digital cameras to manage your multi-camera video productions. Go Live on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and others or simply record and Live-Edit with our mobile-easy video production platform.
Cinamaker enables easy and extremely fast video content creation by leveraging live production techniques utilized in broadcast TV studios and multi-camera production trucks that cost millions of dollars. Now you can call the shots like the director and have your videos live in minutes versus spending days and weeks in post-production editing.
Try our powerful forever FREE version with no time limits or watermarks then upgrade to a paid version once you've mastered the tool.
Manage up to 4 video sources - iPhones, IP cameras, HDMI & SDI encoders, RTSP
Manage up to 8 audio sources - via iPhone headphone jack, USB adapter, encoders, RTSP
Embed Transitions, Text Objects, Still and Animated Graphics, Movie Clips, Picture-in-Picture,
Synchronized multi-camera recording and live-streaming
Live-streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and many others via RTMP/S
Live-editing during recording
Live-editing in playback mode
Project, Source Media and Metadata archive on iCloud
Create multiple 1080p virtual cameras from the 4K sensor on 1 iPhone
Send your program output to Airplay or an iPad HDMI adapter
Project files contain live-stream/edit meta-data for camera selection, graphics, audio-mix
Export project files into Apple's Final Cut Pro X and Adobe's Premiere CC seamlessly including all source media in sync in a multi-camera format, media assets on timeline, audio-mix, completing the work of your first cut.
Auto-Renewable Studio Package Subscription
• Increase iPhone camera limit from 2-4
• Add up to 7 dedicated audio sources
• Connect Digital Cameras and Encoders via RTSP
• Add additional graphics objects, audio clips and play movie clips
• Live streaming to any RTMP destination
• Archive to iCloud
• Full Adobe Premiere & Final Cut Pro X Compatibility
• Chroma key for video assistants and overlays
• Create multiple 1080p virtual cameras views from a single iPhone 4K sensor
Available subscription periods:
• One month
• One year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Hardware Minimal Configuration:
• Processor - Intel® 6thGen or newer
• Operating system - macOS v10.15.6 or newer
• RAM - 8 GB of RAM
• Graphics adapter - 2 GB of GPU VRAM
Hardware Recommended Configuration:
• Processor - Intel® 6thGen or newer
• Operating system - macOS v10.15.6 or later
• RAM - 16 GB or more
• Graphics adapter - 4 GB of GPU VRAM or more
Terms of service: https://www.cinamaker.com/terms-of-service/
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent features at a reasonable price
I’ve enjoyed this app and all the features. The camera controls for focus and white balance are a game changer for me. I wish there could be some different transitions for images. Cutting from shot to shot isn’t a big deal for me, but cutting to images makes the production feel choppy. I still rate this 5 stars. I intend on getting some of the wired hardware available on the website. I should say I’ve had no problems with a iPhone 6s, X and a current gen iPad for camera. I control everything from a iPad Pro.
Incredibly unreliable, and you want to get paid for that?
I do not have poor connection, in fact, it's not about connectivity. But, among other factors, it's the fact that you will not know, because the developers won't warn you, that updates will break your setup. You update Director, you won't be able to see your cameras (iPods in my case) anymore and, again, you won't know until you are trying to film and nothing works and you give up and have to do it all manually. And you have to pay for that!? The extension for Premier Pro on PC? Useless. Request support? Still waiting after 72 hours. You should call this still a Beta and NOT charge until everything's ready. Do not release extensions if you can't back it up with prompt support.
Obviously I'm a frustrated user, but the issues are real and they are severe and we should be able to request our money back.
Perfect for my livestream tutorials
I have very little video production training and all my learning has been on my own trying and testing devices, software and gear.
I started working with Cinamaker in early 2018 and it’s my main go to app for live-streaming and recording my online tutorials, art demos, conference talks and artist interviews.
I have figured out my process to go live with several iPhone 6 and an iPad Pro. I really like the ability to pack all my gear in my backpack and go.
I have two Cinamakin set ups:
WiFi only - if WiFi is available and not many people around, smartphones and people will disturb the signals between my devices.
Afully wired set up so I can add external devices to capture audio and share my screen to Cinamaker while I draw with the Surface Pro and a second iPad Pro.
So far I have enjoyed my video producing journey and look forward to the many goodies coming to Cinamaker since update 2.0.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cinamaker Inc.
- 64.7 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Cinamaker, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Studio Package $29.99
- Studio Package $199.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.