We’re Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky’s largest newsroom, uncovering news that matters to the people in our community. We’ve won awards from all across the country, including a Pulitzer Prize for local news. But none of that matters to us as much as this fundamental idea: We’re here to seek the truth, to understand the world around us, and to understand one another.
• Access all of Cincinnati.com and The Cincinnati Enquirer’s in-depth coverage, including things to do around town and analysis of the Bengals, Reds, Bearcats, high school teams, and more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Cincinnati.com app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber to The Cincinnati Enquirer, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.cincinnati.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've included some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great journalism but the app itself needs some tweaks.
The reporting that the enquirer does is top notch. All you need to do is read their incredible piece 7 Days of Heroin and you’ll know the quality and dedication they’re capable of. I just have a minor criticism about the notification system for the app. I set up notifications so I can stay up to date on the news of my city, but I don’t care about certain topics. Namely sports. I just wish there was an option to opt out of getting notifications about specific topics. That way I wouldn’t have my phone buzzing at me to tell me about things I have absolutely no interest in.
Sports are not Breaking News
The Enquirer’s incessant notifications of sports trivia as Breaking News has exponentially grown now that FC Cincinnati is in the mix, rendering the alerting useless. To the Enquirer: if you give me an option, as you have, to select Sports notifications and I chose not to then why do I get them anyway? Is this part of your on-going campaign to create an illusion that there is public demand for MLS? You are apparently willing to give up readership to prop up the latest boondoggle. Good luck with that. I’m turning off my last notification option and will delete the app next time around.
Good but very political
I like the app and the new updates and keeps you up to date in the tri state area. However, they are very biased on their political views and constantly sending push notifications about their views on it which is very annoying. You have the app for a few days and you’ll know exactly which side of the aisle they’re on. Just report the news and enough of your political opinions.
- 287.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Cincinnati Enquirer News Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.