Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Been loving this app but in last few weeks, it crashes every time I try to make a new diary entry. Frustrating! Even more frustrating that when I go to "support," I find a message that "this form has been deactivated." Pretty bummed at this point!
Too many issues, very disappointing
I love the idea of this app. It’s a simple way to create a video of your bump growing, which has been really fun. However, I started noticing issues when trying to edit my video. When I try to add one of the sound options, it just loads and loads (spinning wheel) and never actually finishes loading. I have not been able to hear any of the sound options nor add them to my video.
I did not care too much about the sound though it was frustrating, so I kept taking pictures throughout my pregnancy and recently had my baby and completed the video. I finalized the movie and went to the ‘share’ button to save it, but am unable to. When I click ‘save to camera roll,’ I receive a message that says ‘user denied access.’ I never intended to share on Facebook and now that appears to be my only option to export the video (though I have no idea if that will work either because I haven’t tried it yet). I am extremely frustrated to have been making this video for 9 months and now am unable to even save it to my phone to share.
Please update your app so it actually works or stop promoting it.
Video feature doesn’t work
I downloaded the app as I am towards the end of pregnancy and thought your video was a cute idea.
Adding photos I’d taken throughout pregnancy was easy enough.
Unfortunately when you go to edit the video, the sound options don’t work. On the app the photos become a cute little slideshow. Unfortunately when you try to save the video it is completely messed up and only shows the lower left corner of each picture, no bump at all, which means you can only view the video in the app :(
Please fix. I would love to have this as a cute memory, but for now it was just waste of several hours of my time :(
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MARCH OF DIMES INC.
- 57.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 March of Dimes Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.