• CineTrak is your ultimate MOVIE and TV SHOW guide and tracking app. Completely AD-Free!
• Discover and manage thousands of great Movies and TV Shows.
• Build your Watchlists/Collections/Custom Lists to easily choose your next Movie or TV Show.
• Browse through your history and share your favorite Movies/Shows with friends.
• Choose the best movies and shows by accessing the latest ratings from IMBD, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic.
• Your data is always safe! We sync with Trakt to make sure you never lose any valuable data.
• Any in-app purchase or subscription unlocks ALL features!
• Discover and track thousands of great movies and shows covering all genres and international content
• Add movies and shows to your watchlist and manage them using a wide range of sorting options
• Create your Custom Lists to include any Movie or TV Show of your choice! Build them the way you like.
• Curated lists show you the best movies from countless categories such as Best Picture, most Oscar wins, top-grossing movies, mega-franchises, best anime, Top IMDB, Top Rotten Tomatoes in addition to many other regularly updated categories.
• Find movies and shows based on your favorite genre: Anime, Thrillers, Drama, Comedy... It is all here
• Use the Netflix shortcut to search for any movie
• Check-in to movies and episodes! Let your friends know what you are currently watching
• Read user and critic reviews on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, LetterBoxd and Wikipedia with quick shortcuts
• Access all Movie and TV Show comments and reviews from Trakt
• Build your collection and library of DVDs, Blu-rays, Digital and VHS for both movies and TV Shows
• Check the latest movie releases by checking the Upcoming Movies section
• Instantly access every movie you watched by opening your Movie History
• Full integration and support of Trakt.tv
• Free Cloud Account: Signing up with your Google, Twitter or Facebook account allows you to protect all your data and access it from any device
• Trailers are a tap away!
• Movie recommendations based on your watching history
For your questions, feedback or suggestions, please email us:
Please follow us for the latest Development and Feature updates
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/CineTrakApp
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cinetrakapp/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cinetrakapp
• Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cinetrak
Please note: "This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb."
- CineTrak Premium Subscription List:
• Cinematographer - $0.99/month
Subscription lasts for 1 month and gives premium access to CineTrak.
The price per subscription is $0.99.
• Writer - $2.5/month (Save 17%)
Subscription lasts for 3 months and gives premium access to CineTrak.
The price per subscription is $2.5
• Producer - $4.5/month (Save 25%)
Subscription lasts for 6 months and gives premium access to CineTrak.
The price per subscription is $4.5
• Director- $7.99/month (Save 33%)
Subscription lasts for 12 months and gives premium access to CineTrak.
The price per subscription is $7.99
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user account settings after purchase.
For more information contact us on: email@example.com
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account on purchase confirmation.
• One-Time Purchase:
• Designer - $4.99
This is a one-time purchase that unlocks all CineTrak premium features.
- Finding Movies and Shows has never been this easy! Build filters to find what you want.
- Easily find what is trending on your favorite streaming services such as Netflix, HBO, Amazon...etc
- New Grid View: Access more Movies and TV Shows in the Discover screen
- Filtering can be based on Genre, Runtime, Year, Rating and much more
- Performance boost and Bug fixing
- Improved Localization
Follow us on all "Social Media" channels. All details can be found in the "Help and Feedback" section inside CineTrak.
Every month, we collect the best trailers. You can find them on our Youtube Channel.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best tracking app I’ve found
I went through dozens of best of movie/tv tracking apps. But with every app I found some sort of issue, some only tracked what you watched not what you wanted to watch. Others didn’t track shows at the episode level. This did it all just as I wanted and I was so excited I updated it all day.
However I found a defect recently, contacted the developer team from the app. Within a day they personally responded! They went back and forth for screenshots and updates!
The best part of this app are the developers who made it 👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review! We are very glad that we could help and fix the issue!
Happy Cinetraking !!
I do really love this app with one or two gripes, which I presume they already know about and will release an update to fix, but just in case. The first is a minor gripe, which is that some of the movie posters, the titles are not in English. For this I hope they can update it so that the movie posters displayed will show up for whatever default language you choose! I don’t want it to look like I think it should be in English for everyone, since I know this app is meant for international users as well.
Second is that there appears to be a glitch with the language selection for the app itself. When I first downloaded it all text from the app displayed in English but I tried temporarily changing the language to see if that would help with the aforementioned movie poster issue, it did not. However, it appears to have caused another more annoying problem where at random times and in random sections of the app the language inexplicably changes between (I think) Italian and then back to English. And I can’t get it to quit doing that now. So an update to fix that would be super appreciated. Other than that I LOVE this app!!! As someone who commonly forgets if I’ve seen older movies and as someone with quite a large movie collection this will be a good way to keep track of what I already own when shopping for new movies and being able to make a custom list for what movies are being borrowed by friends to watch, so I know to ask for them back if they forget!
Developer Response ,
We really thank you for your comments and don't you worry we are working really hard on the next update!
As well as fixing all the bugs reported by users, we will definitely look into the aforementioned issues.
On a side note, we are very close to releasing TV series tracking which might also make you happier!
Thank you again and Happy Cinetraking!!!
Cuts through the crap
Im tired of scrolling through the relentless amounts of categories on Netflix. I'm tired of seeing movies like the hangover listed in about 10 different categories. I'm also tired of seeing a movie in the new release category for 6 months. I got this app and it took all that pain away
- Anthony Haykal
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cinetrak
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Editor's Badge $4.99
- Cinematographer Subscription $0.99
- Director Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.