Introducing the most convenient, modernized approach to the #1 recommended treatment for insomnia.
Do you have trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting good quality sleep? You may have insomnia. Circady is here to help.
Circady connects people with chronic insomnia to sleep therapists who provide the number one recommended form of treatment. Circady is not like other sleep tracking apps you might hear of. It’s a clinical tool for collecting the information a healthcare professional needs to analyze and diagnose sleep problems like insomnia.
The Circady app is developed for people who are engaged in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i) with a sleep specialists who uses the Circady PRO platform. Connect with us at www.circady.com if you would want to be treated for insomnia but have not found a healthcare provider yet.
The Circady app may also be recommended by other doctors if tracking your sleep habits is important for your treatment, for example for patients with chronic illnesses.
The Circady Sleep Diary app is built on the basis of clinically approved sleep diaries used by accredited sleep specialists. The app helps to accurately record the events, activities, and circumstances that might be impacting your ability to sleep well. The information is presented on your sleep specialist’s dashboard efficiently and securely, no more downloading or mailing of reports.
You will be able to have an appointment with your sleep specialist, right from the app, in the comfort of your home via the secure telehealth function.
The app features:
– “Last Night” Sleep Diary: Track your sleep to get insight into your personal sleep patterns.
– “Today” Lifestyle Diary: Track your lifestyle choices to help understand how they may be affecting your sleep.
– “Results” Dashboard: Keep track of your sleep efficiency and daily activity through your personal results dashboard.
– Reminders: Set custom reminders to help you remember to enter the necessary sleep and lifestyle information each day.
– Scheduling: Schedule the next appointment with your sleep specialist.
– Video appointments: Meet your sleep specialist in the comfort of your home – or anywhere, straight from the app.
– Alarm Clock: Wake up to the alarm inside the Circady app and you’ll be prompted to log your Sleep Diary information right away. You can also choose to be reminded to track your sleep later in the day.
Circady uses your Apple HealthKit data to provide information about your daytime activities (for example daily exercise) to your healthcare provider. In addition to gathering activity data from your smartphone or Fitbit, Circady requires you to enter your personal experiences every day. That’s because it’s important that your sleep specialist sees how you feel and how you interpret your sleep.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
All Circady app features are free for a limited time only!
- Now supporting sleep diary entries for night shift workers.
- Improved validation for sleep diary entries.
- Updated HealthKit permission settings.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very helpful tool!
Great tool to bring sleep therapy to the digital age! I was glad to be be able to ditch the paper version sleep diary and use my phone. The questions are really well set up and don’t take much time to complete in the morning. Being able to record my daytime routines helped me and my sleep therapist understand what was preventing me from falling asleep at night. The telehealth option saved me a lot of time. I’m not sure I would have stuck with the program if I’d have to make the long drive each time to see my sleep therapist.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for the positive feedback. Great to hear the Circady app supported you during the sleep treatment program.
I entered in my sleep data and when I finished it said thanks for updating your personal info and started back at first screen. It isn’t saving any info
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your feedback. We have been working hard to address the bugs and invite you to try the latest version.
- Healios, Inc.
- 140.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Healios, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.