Free Pregnancy and Parenting App | Circle by St. Joseph Health
From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids.
LOCAL AND DOCTOR-APPROVED
Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone. Tap into a vast network of local St. Joseph Health-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be. Learn more about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children. All health information is approved by St. Joseph Health medical professionals, and translated into Spanish.
Check out Circle’s library of pregnancy content from first trimester through postpartum and beyond. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy and babies.
• A to-do checklist from St. Joseph Health experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy.
• Health-tracking tools for fetal movement and kicks, due date and pregnancy weight gain, that sync with Apple HealthKit.
• Invite your partner to download Circle to follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting. For family and friends, easily email articles of interest to them.
Circle helps you make informed and engaged health decisions for your growing family from pregnancy until the kids are 18. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about babies and parenting.
• Track multiple children to see customized articles and to-dos in your Feed for kids of every age.
• Breastfeeding support videos and a guide to local resources.
• Information on classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children.
• Health-tracking tools for growth, feeding, diaper changes and vaccines.
**Thanks for letting us join you on your journey through motherhood.**
About Circle & Wildflower Health
Circle was designed for expectant women and their partners, and growing families with kids up to 18 years old. Circle was developed within the PSJH Digital Innovation Group and was acquired by Wildflower Health. We’ll add more tools and content for health topics and conditions in the future, as well as adding more local resources. Have tips? Email us at email@example.com.
It’s here: Your Circle by St. Joseph Health pregnancy and parenting app, updated with a partner experience, easier access to resources, and more. What's new:
• Easy access: Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone.
• Make it a family affair: Women can invite their partner to download Circle and follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting.
• Pediatric care: A new Explore screen offers easy navigation to each child's milestones and tracking tools in their own personal profile.
• Click send: Moms can share Circle articles with family and friends.
• Bienvenido: All of Circle’s clinically approved content is now available in Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for this circle app. Lots of great information to help us with our brand new baby. I’ve learned so much and now I know what to look for and what is normal.
Horrible Update, Severely Buggy
The new app rollout on May 2019 is terrible. Everything takes forever to load and some things don’t load at all. You can no longer see any images when reading the articles. And there’s no instruction on how other members can connect to your account so you can share tracking data. I wish they would’ve just left the app alone and performed a rollout once it was tested. Clearly no one is monitoring whether or not the app performs because it definitely does not work right.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We would love to connect with you and get more information. You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your feedback!
- St. Joseph Health System
- 104.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2019 Wildflower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.