Circle is an elegant planning app that helps you stay on track with your reading goals. Set when you want to finish reading the Book of Mormon and Circle will tell you how many chapters to read each day to finish your goal on time.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but needs an update
I’ve used this app before and wanted to use it again after the October 2018 General Conference challenge to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. But when I click to open the app, it immediately crashes. From other reviews it seems this app is not compatible with the latest update for iOS. PLEASE update the app! I would even pay for this app if they would add some additional features like customized start location (instead of only at the beginning) and flexible reading goals that change based on how much or little you read.
Daily Use Until 9/18 Post-iOS12 Upgrade!
Circle BoM has been a great app except for the following observations (highest impact first):
1) Since upgrading to iOS12 on 9/18 in Japan, suddenly the Circle BoM app stopped working at all! Update of the app needed? Anyone else have this issue?
2) Some others have posted that the next-day goal doesn't sync with the local time zone, either by hours, half-day, or more. Here in Japan, I see that, too.
3) It would be nice if a start date can be set, as again others have posted. For example, if I ever get the app to work again, now with iOS12, I'd have to reset where I left off with the tracking to catch Circle BoM up with where I'm actually reading (yes, although I've relied heavily on this app to keep me on track, fortunately it not working doesn't stop me from reading! ^_^; ...but I digress!).
4 of 4) FYI: Someone posted that they upgraded from an iPhone 8 to X, when this app stopped working for them. I've been using the app on my iPhone X for months without a problem, having upgraded from an iPhone 7 Plus on which I also used this app.
I love how this app is designed. I successfully made it through the Book of Mormon last year using it and found that I was motivated and kept on track. As I go to use it for my second time around it's not as effective. When I check it in the morning it says I am on track even though it is the next day. Is there a place to specify time zone or something to get it to change to the next goal at the correct time? I can't figure out why it doesn't change until later in the day. I've tried creating my goal at different times of the day and it still hasn't helped. I love this app! Please help me know how to make it work like it did the first time around!
The developer, QZero Labs, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QZero Labs, LLC
- 1.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © QZero Labs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.