Circle Medical is a primary care clinic with providers over video. Establish an ongoing relationship with a
primary care provider for your general physical and mental health, preventive care, medications,
referrals and treatment of chronic conditions — in addition to urgent issues that come up.
Save vitals gathered by your provider during visits directly into the Health app and have them become a part of your personal record.
Currently available in 36 states (AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, WY) and accepting most insurance plans, there's no membership fee.
Circle Medical is a UCSF Health affiliate.
What you can do:
• COVID-19 assessments
• Annual physicals/wellness exams
• Chronic disease management
• Sexual health consultations and screenings
• Sickness or injury visits
• Blood tests
Insurance we accept:
• Anthem Blue Cross
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Blue Shield of California
• Health Net
If you don't have insurance self-pay is $100 for a video visit.
Disclaimer: All medical services are provided by an independent physician group.
We are very excited about this update; it is all about photos and images!
- You can now upload a photo (or multiple photos) directly into the chat. A friendly reminder that our chat is HIPAA compliant!
- All the images exchanged are now beautifully displayed in the 'All Files' section. You can tap on a photo/document and it will take you to the corresponding time that you have sent or received the image. No more getting lost.
- We did have some buggy behavior while entering reason for visit during the appointment booking flow. That is now fixed; no more UI issues as you type in your reason.
- There are now alternative ways to reschedule your appointments; you can follow a link in the Chat to reschedule yours.
- Few performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Will not allow me to check in for appointment
I booked an appointment with Nurse practitioner April Francisco on Zocdoc and was sent a text message link to install this app. I installed it and did what I was prompted to do however when I received the text message link to sign in it won’t allow me to check in on the app. Not only that but it shows that I don’t even have an appointment with April. When I try to book an appointment on the app however it shows that my time slot is taken already. Then I tried calling the help line to fix my problem no one answered me. The automated message kept repeating that representatives were busy helping others and I could leave a message or stay on the line. I tried to stay on the line however it hung up my call without me pressing any buttons and prompted me to leave a voicemail. Please fix this link issue so no one else misses their appointments.
Mostly good, except for chat
The app is easy enough to use and navigate in, but the chat could use some work.
Right now, all conversations with any doctors you’ve seen are merged into the same thread, along with any conversations with non-doctor staff. So 1) you can’t message individual doctors and 2) non-doctor staff can read messages that are intended for doctors. That’s a major privacy violation.
Thank you Circle Medical for making it easy to keep my health a priority! I typically am stressed going to the doctor - trying to make sure I cover all my questions in the average 10-15 minutes they give, missing work, and trying to take care of my kids. Having Circle Medical come to me in the comfort of my own home allowed me to focus on me. It really is a game changer! I didn't have to worry about exposing my kids to those sick in the waiting room and all of this was covered by my insurance. The doctor was professional, thorough, and is now our primary doctor. I highly recommend Circle Medical- health care that makes sense!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Circle Medical Technologies Inc.
- 145.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Circle Medical Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.