CircleBack is the only address book manager that updates your contacts intelligently, discovers new contacts in your Google and Microsoft inboxes, cleans up duplicates, and allows you to scan business cards and save them as contacts. Packed with everything you need to stay organized while building and maintaining productive professional relationships, CircleBack makes it easier than ever to keep connections alive and get stuff done.
• Contact updates when people in your network change jobs, roles & more
• Intelligent merging / management of duplicate contacts
• “New Contact” discovery from email signatures in Outlook, Gmail & the entire Microsoft account suite (Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN, etc.)
• Contact grouping by favorite, old/archived, or business card scans
• A single, unified address book that imports from Outlook/Exchange , Gmail (Google Apps), Microsoft account suite, Facebook & more
• Contact sync across multiple devices and platforms
• Export contacts to Salesforce & ACT!
• Best-in-class OCR business card scanning
• Deleted contact recovery for the moments you make a mistake
WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING
• “CircleBack lets you sit back as it does the real-time contact updates and management for you.”— iphoneappsreviewonline.com
• “Every once in a while I have this fever dream that I’d have a smartphone contact book that would be up-to-date and completely filled out, but that’s all it is—just a dream. But with CircleBack, I have a fighting chance.” — Gizmodo
• “CircleBack uses artificial intelligence and crowd-based intelligence technology to automate contact updating and management. A useful tool to activate your contact list.” — Computerworld
• “The modern world is busy and engaged, and your professional and personal contacts merge. But how can you keep up with what they’re doing? CircleBack uses artificial intelligence and crowd-based intelligence technology to automate contact updating and management.” — TechCrunch
• “CircleBack knows your contacts better than you do. By automatically cleaning, completing, and updating your contacts, as well as removing duplicates, CircleBack keeps your address book organized and up-to-date.” — abduzeedo
• “CircleBack is helpful app that makes sure that you address book is up-to-date. But, the app also consolidates all of your contacts by removing duplicate entries and repairing errors like typos. It can also locate missing contact information or updated information from outdated contacts.” — Forbes
REVIEWS LEFT ON THE APP STORE
• “Continuously improving”
• “Simple, Powerful, intuitive”
• “Very Useful Complement To Apple's Contacts App”
• “Great & Simple App”
MORE ABOUT CIRCLEBACK
CircleBack’s unique answer to contact management is a single tool that ensures your address book is up-to-date, unified & accessible on all your devices. CircleBack handles the time-consuming organization of your digital address book while you do what you do best: crush it daily.
Crowdsourcing powers CircleBack’s core, allowing you (and everyone else) to anonymously contribute to the intelligence of our database. Your contributions are matched with billions of other data points from millions of other users to provide the best, most up-to-date info for anyone that’s outdated or duplicated in your address book.
We love hearing from you! Keep the comments coming by emailing us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible customer service
I really loved this app until I upgraded phones and have not been able to log back in due to wrong password. I have sent numerous reset password requests and the hyperlinks D’O not work. I have contacted the support services via email because there is no contact number. This has been going on for 3 months and I still cannot get help!!!
A follow up review to a previous review.
I wrote the previous review due to frustration. However, the problem was resolved by their support services. I highly recommend CircleBack to anyone wanting a simplified app in keeping up with your contacts.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are experiencing this issue with CircleBack app. Please contact email@example.com, so we may assist you with your duplicate merging issue.
A unique and partially useful Contacts app with one serious issue
Alone of all the Contacts apps this remarkable address book will update changes in contact info, such as telephone number, addresses, and job data, through sophisticated web searches. These data changes are periodically presented for user inspection and approval and updating.
PROBLEM ISSUES: UPDATING: If you are unsure of the update info and select that option, no changes will be made, but you also lose the new data and it does not appear to be retrievable. This new data should be stored in a buffer to allow you edit and change contact at will, and only permanently delete when you finalize contact.
NOTES: This is a real deal breaker - Less than hundred words are maintained from original Apple Contact Notes. CircleBack appears to truncate the full length of the Contact Notes. This is totally unacceptable and dooms this app to infrequent use, rather than being a primary go-to app. Until they fix this I’ll use it for updating contacts, but little else. Too bad!
I have been using Business card app ScanBizCards for years, and even purchased the paid version. I also paid to have them manually transcribe over 100 business cards for me. Suddenly a year ago I sent in a request to have 13 business cards manually transcribed, and despite repeated back-and-forth with Support, no solution was offered and I stopped using the product. A week ago I decided to try CircleBack, download it and link it into my old account. It went into my old Gmail account and it proceeded to merge 560 contacts (out of 3200) that did not need to be merged and I’m having to manually unmerge them.
In addition, the app asked me to re-authorize my Gmail account, and every time I try and do that, or add another Gmail account to track signatures, I get the Google notification that this app is not been certified by Google to allow a sign in.
I submitted a support request two days ago and I’ve heard nothing back. What a lame organization!
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, please provide us your ticket number so that we can assist you further with that. Please check with your email account's spam mail folder your query should have answered within the given time frame. Let us know if we could be of any help or write us back on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CircleBack, Inc.
- 153.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 CircleBack, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.