CircleBack is the only address book manager that updates your contacts intelligently, discovers new contacts in your Google, Microsoft, and Exchange inboxes, cleans up duplicates, and allows you to scan business cards and save them as contacts. Packed with everything you need to stay organized while building and maintaining productive professional relationships, CircleBack makes it easier than ever to keep connections alive and get stuff done.
• Contact updates when people in your network change jobs, roles & more
• Intelligent merging / management of duplicate contacts
• “New Contact” discovery from email signatures in Outlook/Exchange, Gmail & the entire Microsoft account suite (Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN, etc.)
• Contact grouping by favorite, old/archived, or business card scans
• A single, unified address book that imports from Outlook/Exchange , Gmail (Google Apps), Microsoft account suite, Facebook & more
• Contact sync across multiple devices and platforms
• Export contacts to Salesforce & ACT!
• Best-in-class OCR business card scanning
• Deleted contact recovery for the moments you make a mistake
WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING
• “CircleBack lets you sit back as it does the real-time contact updates and management for you.”— iphoneappsreviewonline.com
• “Every once in a while I have this fever dream that I’d have a smartphone contact book that would be up-to-date and completely filled out, but that’s all it is—just a dream. But with CircleBack, I have a fighting chance.” — Gizmodo
• “CircleBack uses artificial intelligence and crowd-based intelligence technology to automate contact updating and management. A useful tool to activate your contact list.” — Computerworld
• “The modern world is busy and engaged, and your professional and personal contacts merge. But how can you keep up with what they’re doing? CircleBack uses artificial intelligence and crowd-based intelligence technology to automate contact updating and management.” — TechCrunch
• “CircleBack knows your contacts better than you do. By automatically cleaning, completing, and updating your contacts, as well as removing duplicates, CircleBack keeps your address book organized and up-to-date.” — abduzeedo
• “CircleBack is helpful app that makes sure that you address book is up-to-date. But, the app also consolidates all of your contacts by removing duplicate entries and repairing errors like typos. It can also locate missing contact information or updated information from outdated contacts.” — Forbes
REVIEWS LEFT ON THE APP STORE
• “Continuously improving”
• “Simple, Powerful, intuitive”
• “Very Useful Complement To Apple's Contacts App”
• “Great & Simple App”
MORE ABOUT CIRCLEBACK
CircleBack’s unique answer to contact management is a single tool that ensures your address book is up-to-date, unified & accessible on all your devices. CircleBack handles the time-consuming organization of your digital address book while you do what you do best: crush it daily.
Crowdsourcing powers CircleBack’s core, allowing you (and everyone else) to anonymously contribute to the intelligence of our database. Your contributions are matched with billions of other data points from millions of other users to provide the best, most up-to-date info for anyone that’s outdated or duplicated in your address book.
We love hearing from you! Keep the comments coming by emailing us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but I found a bug
The app is clear and really helps manage contacts, especially with the email signature capability and the business card pictures. However, when you open a contact’s details and tap on the [...] icon and press “add to group”, when you tap on a group the app freezes every time. If I force quit the app and return, the group has been added to the contact. But it’s a bit annoying. Other than that, great experience so far!
Developer Response ,
Sorry, you are experiencing this issue. Please contact email@example.com so we may assist you.
A unique and partially useful Contacts app with one serious issue
Alone of all the Contacts apps this remarkable address book will update changes in contact info, such as telephone number, addresses, and job data, through sophisticated web searches. These data changes are periodically presented for user inspection and approval and updating.
PROBLEM ISSUES: UPDATING: If you are unsure of the update info and select that option, no changes will be made, but you also lose the new data and it does not appear to be retrievable. This new data should be stored in a buffer to allow you edit and change contact at will, and only permanently delete when you finalize contact.
NOTES: This is a real deal breaker - Less than hundred words are maintained from original Apple Contact Notes. CircleBack appears to truncate the full length of the Contact Notes. This is totally unacceptable and dooms this app to infrequent use, rather than being a primary go-to app. Until they fix this I’ll use it for updating contacts, but little else. Too bad!
Update: This has been on of my my bigger regrets! Over a period of time, this has really messed upy 3000+ contacts. I am now having to take my address book offline to a spreadsheet, clean it up and back manually. Be careful!!!☹️
Admittedly, this is the best thats out here. It's solved many, if not most, of the local address book related issues that have been plaguing for a long long time. It is so so incredible (or stupid or naive or irresponsible ????) of Apple that the "native iPhone Contacts" that allows me to configure multiple address books from different sources, does not have any mechanism/features to FIX issues related to merging or consolidating similar contacts from different sources!!! Amazing!!! What does Apple assume /think???
Why did I take off 1 star from the rating??? Well, this Circle Back still needs to be able (to offer) to do a bidirectional sync with the configured managed networks within.....(At least I haven't been able to get this done!)
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.