Your healthy lifestyle will earn you rewards on CircleCare. We encourage healthy lifestyle activities in CircleCare App with CarePoints, which can be redeemed to get fantastic rewards from CircleCare.
Stay motivated to live healthily -
• Healthy Living - Recieve motivation to be active, take regular medicines, celebrate healthy lifestyle achievements, use the family motivation as a reminder to check your vitals – blood pressure, blood sugar, and heart rate.
• Learn - Great health hacks and share your experiences in public circles.
• Diabetes and Hypertension Management - Get timely medication reminder, Keep regular logs of blood pressure and blood sugar readings and monitor them regularly, learn & share experiences with other people with similar health conditions.
• Start a corporate wellness program - Reward, engage and appreciate your co-workers to cultivate healthy workplace culture.
• Weight Loss - Want to walk off extra weight & calorie? Set up your daily steps goal and track to make sure you are achieving it.
• Be Active - CircleCare will keep you motivated to be active with daily steps ranking competition and milestone badges.
• Appreciate - Send/Receive Kudos (badges) to celebrate every accomplishment or to acknowledge efforts for achieving health goals.
CircleCare – Build a health and wellness support network.
Build a health and wellness support network with friends, family & co-workers, where everyone can motivate each other to achieve their health goals. CircleCare brings the power of smartphones and social networking to make families feel like they are living under one roof and live healthily.
Motivate friends, family & co-workers to follow the healthy lifestyle
► A private & secured health and wellness support network to keep each other motivated and inspired to healthy living - appreciate, love and take care of each other. Share every precious life moment with pictures, videos, and badges! Stay updated with what’s going on each other’s lives! No need to be hesitant in what you say and what you share - it's a circle of your friends, family & co-workers!
► Anonymously participate in public groups to stay updated with all the latest health and wellness news, health hacks, treatments options, Q&A & discussions.
► Motivate yourself to be more active by connecting your fitness tracker or app and compete with friends, family, and coworkers no matter what device they use.
► Feel Inspired to achieve health goals by celebrating the milestones and receive encouragement from others in public circles to overcome more obstacles to wellness.
►Send personalized badges to acknowledge and appreciate your loved one's healthy lifestyle choices.
► Any data, including pictures within CircleCare, are encrypted with the user's encryption keys - No one outside of your circle will have access or be able to view them.
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED?
Facebook - http://facebook.com/CircleCareApp
Twitter - http://twitter.com/CircleCareApp
YouTube - http://youtube.com/CircleCareApp
Instagram - http://instagram.com/CircleCareApp
This version has the following changes:
1. Corporate posts, invites, or reviewing existing posts can be done from within the mobile app now.
2. We have changed the medicine data tab design.
3. We have a new type of channel, called the health channel, which can be configured from the Mission Control portal.
Ratings and Reviews
So far, So good!
Today is the second day I have been using CircleCare. To my surprise, I am actually enjoying it. I thought it was going to be just like every other fitness app.
What's different about CircleCare and what I like most about it:
• Easy to navigate
• Medication Reminders
• Able to record healthy habits
• Earn XP points each time you complete a healthy habit.
The app has a simple, clear, and colorful design, The most used features as well as Habits/Tasks you will be keeping track of are easy to locate and are quick to use.
A feature I wish the app had is a notes section. For example, when I record an exercise I would like to add my own personal into. As in what kind of cardio, what kind of low-impact exercise I completed etc. I would also add how I feel physically, and emotionally after the exercise. This would be a great feature to add.
I recommend this app to anyone, not just fitness junkies, but anyone trying to live a more positive, better, and healthier lifestyle.
A great way to interact with family and friends
You’d be surprised how intuitive the app really is. Circle care is like a close family networking app with a lot of cool features. It’s also a great app for health and self management. I’d definitely recommend giving circle care a try
More ways to count steps
Wish it had more options as too tracking my steps. I work in a plant where I do most of my walking and phones are not allowed on the floor. Hoping you add Apple Watch or Fitbit as a tracker also. Other than that the app is great
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CircleCare, Inc
- 108.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 CircleCare, Inc