Easily create a “circle icon” for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Watch, or TV app using CircleIcons.
Steps to create a circle icon:
– Create a template image in your favorite image editor.
– Make a new Circle Icons document.
– Choose a top gradient color, a bottom gradient, and a circle color (iPhone + iPad, WatchKit).
– Drop the template image into the respective image well.
– Export the icon.
* Export an icon as an Xcode asset catalog (.xcassets), a folder (with optional rounded corners for website use), distribution (App Store icon and iTunesArtwork), and Web (favicon).
* iPhone + iPad: Choose between three icon styles: Circle, Rounded Rectangle, or Plain.
* Mac: Choose between three icon types: App, Document (with title), and Folder.
* Choose between numerous color collections (gradient + circle colors), or create your own.
* iPhone + iPad: Although somewhat off-label, CircleIcons can also be used to resize a preexisting icon.
* While a template image for the App Store-sized icon is required, images for other sizes can optionally be dropped in for fine tuning.
* TV: As of version 2.0, CircleIcons now supports both TV app icons and top shelf images.
Note: The CircleIcons app and document icons were created using CircleIcons.
To see more screenshots, as well as some videos, please visit our website.
• Added support for 10.15 Catalina-style icons. (The “classic” style is still available as an option. New documents default to the “modern” Catalina-style, while existing documents will initially be set to the classic style.
• TV and Watch: Added support for new icon sizes.
• Added support for Dark Mode.
• Replaced half light/half dark UI with a modern appearance so that CircleIcons better conforms to both light mode and dark mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why no updates?
Seriously did you die?
Every iOS and Mac developer should grab this app
After using the app for a minute I could see that it was a no-brainer to buy. It does all the heavy lifting for you, You give it one large plain icon and it does all the resizing and colorizing for you. Utterly worth the $10. I am super-glad to have this in my toolkit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.