CircleOf is a free app designed with and for unpaid caregivers to help families and friends manage the care of a loved one following a sudden diagnosis, disability, or chronic/terminal illness. Thoughtful features include task management, calendar integration, messaging, video calling, and notifications. You’ll have the power to organize, collaborate, and ask your community for extra help when you need it most.
The CircleOf app helps reduce stress and gather emotional support for family and unpaid caregivers by simplifying planning and communication, making it easy to securely share information, ask for and provide assistance, and keep everything and everyone organized.
CircleOf keeps you and your support network connected in real life and in real-time. Surround yourself with a community of care, together.
• Create a Care Team: Gather network support by inviting friends, family, professional caregivers, and anyone else who can help get things done and provide encouragement throughout the care journey.
• Manage Tasks: Keeping track of doctor’s appointments and the daily to-do list is simple with the task management features, allowing you and your care team to see what's coming up ‒ inside the app, and on your “real” calendar ‒ and enlist others’ support. To get help with rides to appointments, grocery shopping, errands, medication pick up, meals, dog walking, child care, and more, just assign a task to your team of volunteers and get notifications when the task is accepted.
• Messaging: Getting lost in group text threads? See all of your caregiving communications in one place with a flexible, private chat function that lets you manage how to share important information, as well as photos and special moments.
• Video calls: When you can’t be in person with your loved ones, use the video call feature to share smiles and virtual hugs.
• Notifications: Keep everyone in the loop on upcoming tasks and volunteer needs with mobile and/or email notifications, helping you get the help you need at a moment’s notice. And because things can change quickly with caregiving, never miss a beat with real-time updates.
• Resources: When you’re overwhelmed and not sure how to manage it all, CircleOf links you with resources to help you discover new caregiving tools, experts, and information.
Learn more at https://www.circleof.com/
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added support for Google, Facebook, and Apple ID login.
- Updated the care team profile to make it easier to invite friends and family to your team.
- Enhancements and bug fixes to improve the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but……
It needs to have more options for doctor appointments and to put in notes for everyone to see. For example, there is no option for pre-op or to input what the appointment is. And I wish we could add the appointments right from my calendar on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Love Fasting, Good news, custom appointments are easy to create by simply going to the appointment screen and start typing. Also, thanks for the great idea to invite CircleOf to your appointments directly from the calendar. I have passed the idea on to the product team. If you are still having trouble contact us at email@example.com and someone will help right away!
Great app for supporting and asking for help!!!
I used this app since last year and it really help a lot with my whole family when my grandma was hospitalized and grandpa also needed help at home. We shared info, picture and created activities/ tasks in the care team, and everyone can easily see how’s family members’ condition and if they need help or not. The app has more features now which is really great! It made me feel more connections in my family!
Easy to ask for help
Everyone always says, “Let me know if there’s anything I can do - I’m here for you!” But I’ve found that can be really difficult to reach out, know what to ask for, and actually manage help from others (seems like it takes more work than it’s worth sometimes). Loved how this app made it simple to communicate the what I need and for my friends to respond! It felt like I didn’t have to do everything on my own :)
Developer Response ,
Sac Attack, Thanks for the great feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make the App better? If you need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will help right away!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CircleOf, Inc.
- 84.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CircleOf Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.