Circles is a wonderful new memory game for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and iPad mini.
"Simple but effective"
– Pocket Gamer
"This is great"
– Dalrymple, The Loop
"Circles is a fantastic little game"
“Circles looks beyond great”
PLAY AGAINST FRIENDS WITH GAME CENTER
Challenge friends, play with weapons, earn coins, and more! Can you out-memorize your friends?
GET THE TOP SCORE
See how many taps you can remember in a row – do you have the world's best memory?
BEAT ALL 120 LEVELS
See if you can beat all 120 levels – each one harder than the last.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Recently, Snowman turned five. To celebrate, we revisited our first ever game to show it some much-needed care and attention. Introducing Circles 1.5:
• Improved Device Support. We've custom-tailored our pixels to fit 4.7-inch & 5.5-inch screens, and rebuilt the game for iOS 9 & iOS 10. No matter your device, look forward to a smoother Circles experience.
• Haptic Feedback. For us, Circles was always a digital take on a favourite physical toy from our childhood. With Taptic Engine support, things have come full circle, adding a little bit of magic to each press. (Haptic Feedback is available on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus).
• Sleek new app icon. Made from the latest in app icon technology.
Ratings and Reviews
Not an Apple review, an actual review
My first impressions of the game were really good. I like the style and music. I like how you can choose the difficulty and how it gradually increases in the amount of taps. I only played with 3 circles so far to try it out but I actually had fun with the game. Next time I'll try more circles.
Cool game, bro.
This game is like cocaine mixed with acid. Highly addictive and lots of bright colors and sounds. Attempted to play it drunk and failed horribly. Highly recommended unless you suffer from marijuana induced short term memory loss.
I tried this app via a Starbucks promotion. After installing the App and logging in using my Apple ID I was asked several questions during set up. Once completed I thought I would be able to begin using the App. However, I was asked to log in again using my Apple ID even though I had already done so. Unfortunately Apple Game Center does not recognize my ID which I have been using for years. So I can't experience the game.
The developer, Snowman, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Snowman
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Levels $0.99
- 5 Chances $0.99
- 15 Chances $1.99
- 50 Chances $2.99
- Coin Doubler $2.99
- 250 Chances $4.99
- 50,000 coins $19.99
- 1000 Chances $19.99
- 1,000 coins $1.99
- 500 coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.