Circlescapes created this Google Cardboard VR app to demonstrate how schools can showcase their campus environment to students around the world using a dedicated, downloadable app
The app includes samples of:
- 360° video
- 360° panoramas
- Clickable interactive hotspots
- Photo slideshows
- Video/audio clips
You’ll need your iPhone and a Google Cardboard viewer to see the VR Experience.
To view the VR Experience:
- Launch the app
- Turn your phone to landscape mode
- Insert your phone into the viewer
- Look through the viewer
- Pan/tilt your head to place the cursor over the “GO” button.
To navigate the VR Experience
- Look down slightly and the menu appears
- Click the arrows to switch between panoramas, or
- Click the menu button to select from thumbnail images of the panoramas
Improved anti-aliasing in text and lines
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.