Add your iPhone or iPad to the Internet of Things (IOT) with CircuitMouse 3.0!
Electricians, do-it-yourselfers, small manufacturers, entrepreneurs, secret agents, makers & high-school-science-fair experimenters will love the CircuitMouse App for controlling and automating their lives, products, businesses and ideas.
The concept behind the CircuitMouse App is simple - your iOS device is either plugged in or it’s not. And with just that information you can automate and monitor an amazing number of things. Just a few examples:
• Test the circuits and outlets in a building using the CircuitMouse App - a great tool for electricians, landlords, realtors, do-it-yourselfers and contractors.
• Let someone know when you’ve started or stopped your vehicle - when CircuitMouse detects a change in the ‘charging state’ of your device, it can send an email to a recipient of your choosing. Great for letting those worried grandparents know you’ve arrived home safely or reminding you to stop by the grocery store on your way home.
• Monitor the electric supply in a remote location. Simply plug in a phone with the CircuitMouse App installed, and be alerted when the power drops out. Great for mission-critical heating, cooling and security situations at unmanned locations.
• Tie CircuitMouse to IFTTT (or other meta-automators) through an email address, and explore an amazing world of life and social automation.
• Build a better mousetrap - with just a few wires, you can monitor mousetraps and the like, and automatically be alerted when the trap is sprung!
With the CircuitMouse App, there’s no need to spend $200 on a dedicated circuit tester. For only $1.99 you can quickly figure out which electrical outlets belong to which circuit breakers.
The CircuitMouse App ships with 100 CircuitMouse credits that are used to Send an Email or Touch a Remote URL (website) through the CircuitMouse Framework. Additional credits can be purchased for $1(US) per 100 credits!
Using the Circuit Mouse App is simple:
Select to have something happen WHEN the device is plugged in, unplugged or both.
Select what happens THEN. Your can choose to show an Alert, Send an Email, show a Notification, Play a Song, or Touch a Remote URL.
Specify how often this combination should REPEAT.
Press the START button.
Additionally, the CircuitMouse App has a gorgeous logging console that maintains a record of CircuitMouse App events - great for analysis over time.
The CircuitMouse App is the flagship for the Circuit Mouse Framework - "Bringing billions of devices to the Internet of Things!"
Have questions or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and cool as heck
Not only useful around the house (no more yelling to the wife to tell me if that breaker was the right one) but I'm sure I'll think of all sorts of fun and cool ways to use it. And a great way to use those mothballed iPhones and iPods too.
Great, useful app
So simple, so easy to use, endless applications. Only your imagination can limit what you can do with CircuitMouse. Finally all of my old drawer phones can find a new purpose!
Love this app!
Very useful and fun too.
Love it for monitoring my rentals!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Circuit Mouse
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Circuit Mouse, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Buy 100 Credits $0.99