Circuit Playground simplifies electronics reference & calculation – so you can have more fun hacking, making, & building your projects.
• Calculate component values for Op Amp, 555, RC Filter, Resistor Divider circuits & more
• Decipher resistor & capacitor codes with ease
• Calculate power, resistance, current, and voltage with Ohm's Law & Power Calculators
• Quickly convert between decimal, hexadecimal, binary or ASCII characters
• Calculate values for multiple resistors or capacitors in series or parallel
• Pinout diagrams for widely-used ICs, connectors, & boards
• Find color for LED wavelength
• Detect a magnet's polarity
• Show off your project by submitting pics to Adafruit's Show & Tell
• Access exclusive deals from Adafruit Industries
All that, plus more functions & enhancements to come!
- Ohm's Law module: now the default state shows value symbols instead of units
- Capacitor codes: fixed problem entering decimal values
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Quick Tech Reference..
Found this app to be an excellent reference for my hardware projects. Clean, simple, with lots of spec info for simple circuits. Would like to see more pin layouts for more boards but great resource as it is now.
Just what I needed
I mainly got this for the resistor codes but I have no doubt I'll put the other tools to use too. It's a nice little app and I'm happy to support Adafruit software!
Much more convenient than searching the Internet and handy when checking all kinds of things like USB connector pinouts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.