Let our timer to coach your workouts so you can focus on actual training without staring at the watch.
This timer meets the needs of amateurs as well as professionals. It was designed to be flexible and highly customisable so it can be used for all kinds of trainings. There is one important difference between this app and other apps on the App Store. No need to change timer configuration when switching exercises all the time. Create and configure timers once and use them multiple times. For more demanding users timers can be composed into entire workouts. All timers and workouts can be categorized into groups.
For each timer can be enabled location tracking. With enabled location tracking you can seethe route and location based statistics like distance, speed, pace and altitude.
Another great feature is support for heart rate training using a Bluetooth LE heart rate monitor. User can create multiple profiles and switch between them. Heart rate training profile contains all settings for your training like heart rate zones and notification options. During exercising user can be notified about current heart rate and zone. One heart rate zone can be selected as target zone. Voice coaching can notify the user to adjust tempo to stay in current zone.
The user interface is designed to be clear and readable from a distance. For notification can be used vibrations, sounds and also text to speech voice. No more looking at the screen to know the current interval. Each timer is composed from intervals. Each interval has a configurable name, duration, color and music. Music can be set also for whole timer.
Your workout sessions can be saved into history where you can see how you performed during exercising.
All your timers and workout history can be synchronized into iCloud.
- Support for Apple Health App
- Synchronization to iCloud
- Heart rate training feature.
- Location tracking feature.
- Timer sounds: last seconds, every second, interval end, timer finish and metronome.
- Timer vibrations: last seconds, interval end and timer finish.
- Timer text to speech voice: interval name, next interval name, duration at beginning of interval, current interval time, counting down for last seconds and timer finish.
- Timers can be easily shared and duplicated.
- Timers can be categorised into groups.
- Timer music (playlist, album or song).
- Multiple screens for running timer with different stats: Map, Location, Heart Rate, Timer, Intervals and Music
- User can configure visual style for timer screens.
- Screens for running timer can be locked.
- Each interval has configurable duration, name, color and music.
- Runs and plays music on background.
- Universal app, works on iPhone and iPad.
- Max interval duration is 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- Max number of sets is 999.
If you have enable Track Location option please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app integrates with the Health app. Workout metrics can be exported to Apple Health app.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Have been using this for a week to time my morning circuits. Love everything about this app. Quite a value at $3.
Was my favorite but Apple Watch integration not implemented.
This has been my go to timer app for workouts for years, and I have recommended it to many people, but I am starting to look at alternatives.
For years I have hoped that they would create an Apple Watch app that would let me train without the phone needing to be present.
This is something that competitors have now implemented, and thus, overtaken this app.
Transferring my workouts is going to be a painful process, but a necessary one for the way I work.
If you don’t need this capability, then this app is one of the best.
Unfortunately, due to this lack of ability I am forced to move to a different app.
The BEST interval timer app. Period.
I was strugling to find a good interval app trying dozens of different timer apps, when I suddenly ran into this young an dedicated devteam, whom was ready to listen on what are the features takes an interval app a good one. I am using this app twice a day, as a part of my preparation training for a Trans-Atlantic rowing, and I can state, that the app not only has super clean interface, logical setup structure, but it does what its promise: realiable, verstaile still easy to use iterval timer. Best for all whom really want to train and improve there endurance. Since interval trainings are the best for your body, is a must for all, trust me, with 6 hours daily training, I can tell the difference. The support of this app is superior, I never got a response later than 48 hours, and all features/modifications were completed in no time. I am very happy both with the app and the Team behind.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DenciSoft s.r.o.
- 35.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Jan Denci
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.