Cirkus is for teams and groups that rely on communication, task management, and project organization to get real work done.
Work the way your team needs to as Cirkus adapts to fit your workflow and helps you check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways and more.
Cirkus offers all the basic project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
The app is completely free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, and German.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
• Swipe to reply to comments or force touch on notifications
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web and macOS versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, check our website.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Welcome to the Dark Side. Cirkus for iOS is now available in Dark Mode.
Also in this release
- Starring tasks should work predictably now.
- Multiple assignees is now the default setting when creating a new task.
- Various fixes and tweaks for a better experience on iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic little app
Is very simple to use. And provides us with the information we need out in the field. We are a small company and do not use all the app's features. But I have used sharepoint before. And this app is capable of all sharepoint was. The online interface works very well. It is certainly something you should try if you are looking at a project management app.
I starting using this for my business and absolutely love it. I have been looking for something that fits my business and style for a while. I was searching on the App Store and came across this app. It has helped my task priorities BIG time! I love the simple, but intuitive user interface! There are some things I have questions about and I will be reaching out to support for answers! Overall, this app has helped my Graphic/Web design business tremendously with project and task tracking,
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review.
We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using Cirkus, and please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have. We would be happy to help.
We started using this at work, and I basically don’t remember how to work without it now. Super helpful task manager, adaptive and easy to learn.
- Farmers WIFE S.L.
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Farmers WIFE SL.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.