Cirkus is a native app built mac-first for team collaboration, project management, and task management.
Work the way your team needs to as Cirkus adapts to fit your workflow and helps you check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways and more.
Cirkus offers all the basic project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
Cirkus is free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, German, Russian, Macedonian and Swedish.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web, iOS and Android versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, check cirkus.com.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us direct at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
- This release we have been working on streamlining our app to make it faster and more stable.
- We also fixed a couple of crash scenarios using the search and filters.
Ratings and Reviews
Stable and easy
Quite one of the best TODO lists for teams, can group by organizations, contacts, in each can have projects and subprojects. Extremely easy to use actually with a lot of features. Only missing thing is a client for Windows. that is a bit of a missing target to make it full system.
Lacks basic tasks functionality
For example, doesn't support taks recurrence, a very basic task feature. Not ready for prime time.
First Couple Hours Use
Really nice and clean interface. Very easy to use. Nothing fancy, just a beefy todo list really. But you can group tasks by project. And by team members. Just what I was looking for to help me keep track of tasks and projects without the need of a steep learning curve.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.