CISA is the only exam prep app that you need to score high on your CISA exam. This app is designed to help applicants take a deeper understanding of the relevant concepts for the CISA exam. It measures your progress in a clear and intelligent manner to motivate you to learn quickly. The questions are simulated by professionals who have passed their CISA exam with flying colors. It comprises of 46 categories spread out over 5 modules.
CISA Module 1
1. Management of the Audit Function
2. ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines
3. Risk Analysis
4. Internal Controls
5. Performing An IS Audit
6. Control Self-Assessment
7. The Evolving IS Audit Process
CISA Module 2
1. Corporate Governance
2. IT Governance
3. IT Monitoring & Assurance Practices
4. Information Systems Strategy
5. Maturity & Process Improvement Models
6. IT Investment & Allocation Practices
7. Policies & Procedures
8. Risk Management
9. IS Management Practices
10. IS Organizational Structure & Responsibilities
11. Auditing IT Governance Structure & Implementation
12. Business Continuity Planning
CISA Module 3
1. Business Realization
2. Project Management Structure
3. Project Management Practices
4. Business Application Development
5. Business Application Systems
6. Alternative Forms of Software Project Organization
7. Alternative Development Methods
8. Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices
9. Information Systems Maintenance Practices
10. System Development Tools & Productivity Aids
11. Business Process Reengineering & Process Change Projects
12. Application Controls
13. Auditing Application Controls
14. Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition & Maintenance
CISA Module 4
1. Information Systems Operations
2. Information Systems Hardware
3. IS Architecture & Software
4. Network Infrastructure
5. Disaster Recovery Planning
CISA Module 5
1. Importance Of Information Security
2. Logical Access
3. Network Infrastructure Security
4. Auditing Information Security Management Framework
5. Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
6. Environmental Exposures & Controls
7. Physical Access Exposures & Controls
8. Mobile Computing
The multiple choice study mode and Flashcard study mode enhance the ease of learning. They are designed to cater to the format added by CISA®. Each question in this app is paired with a clear and insightful explanation that gives a full understanding of the concepts. It uses intelligent scientific engineering that enables you to practice questions while saving your time and effort. CISA will help you gain skills that will successfully bridge the gap between your education and the practical application of those skills.
• Two Study Modes: Flashcard and Practice Test
• Detailed Explanation for each question
• Feedback: Communicate with CISA experts
ImpTrax Corporation is not affiliated with CISA®.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I stopped using this app because it had many grammatical errors, nonsensical or obviously wrong incorrect answers and questions that would never be asked on the exam. I did pass the CISA exam but I stopped using this app because I could not take it seriously and I was afraid it would not give me the knowledge I needed to pass. In hindsight many of the other reviews appear to be fake.
It's good, but not great.
Overall it's a good app to use in conjunction with other apps and study material. The explanations can go into further detail i.e. how many types of different audits there are - if you get the question wrong, it will only tell you the correct number, but not name what the types of audits are in the answer correction. There are some misspelled words and sentence fragments. Overall a good app to study with.
Questions make you say huh?
Questions are poorly written and worded. Make you shake your head and get aggravated.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ImpTrax Corporation
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ImpTrax Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- CISA Pro - Question Bank 2017 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.