This version is now known as Cisco Legacy AnyConnect and will be phased out over time. The newer Cisco AnyConnect application is now available as a separate download from the App Store. More information at: https://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/security/pa/anyconnect/blog/2017/06/09/anyconnect-apple-ios--transition-to-apples-latest-vpn-framework-networkextension
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
You must have an active AnyConnect Plus, Apex or VPN Only term/contract to utilize this software. Use is no longer permitted for older Essentials/Premium with Mobile licensing. AnyConnect may never be used with non-Cisco headends.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for iOS requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
Per App VPN requires the newer Cisco AnyConnect version and Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses. It is not supported in this Legacy AnyConnect application.
For additional licensing questions, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
Licensing Ordering Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter @anyconnect.
End user license:
Please report any questions or problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release contains bug fixes. See release notes for details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needed to connect again when I switch WIFI and Mobile network
Needed to connect again when I switch WIFI and Mobile network.
And it is easy to be stopped. Hope when I connected. It could not automatically connect no matter where I am and which network I am using like other network app: Shadowrocket providing excellent function
Can be better
When me screen goes off it disables😡😡
And eeevrytime i want to connect i have to put my password again and again! Please make it with touch id than i will rate 5 stars! But speed is perfect jut need the touch id to insert password
Download the new app
For anyone reading this....they made a new app for IOS users. You need to download that one and it works with IOS 12. Just search for Cisco anyconnect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.