This version is now known as Cisco Legacy AnyConnect and will be phased out over time. The newer Cisco AnyConnect application is now available as a separate download from the App Store. More information at: https://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/security/pa/anyconnect/blog/2017/06/09/anyconnect-apple-ios--transition-to-apples-latest-vpn-framework-networkextension
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
You must have an active AnyConnect Plus, Apex or VPN Only term/contract to utilize this software. Use is no longer permitted for older Essentials/Premium with Mobile licensing. AnyConnect may never be used with non-Cisco headends.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for iOS requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
Per App VPN requires the newer Cisco AnyConnect version and Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses. It is not supported in this Legacy AnyConnect application.
For additional licensing questions, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
Licensing Ordering Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter @anyconnect.
End user license:
Please report any questions or problems to email@example.com.
This release contains bug fixes. See release notes for details.
Ratings and Reviews
Not supported by iOS 12
This VPN works flawless for me, but unfortunately it stopped working due to a software update to iOS 12. Could you please push an update to fix this?
Do not Attempt to install on MacBook or IPhone
After attempting to install this on a MacBook Air, it pushed the install app to my IPhone XR. I am now unable to remove it completely. Even Apple Tech Support can’t figure out why every time I download something else from the store, the legacy app attempts to reinstall. It stops short of a full installation and a pop up appears notifying me that the developer needs to update it to work on my version of IOS. Now an icon sits on my screen with a cloud and down arrow.
When I click on it, I get the option to keep or delete. When I click delete, the icon goes away until I download something else on my phone or MacBook.
Either Apple or the developer needs to permanently remove this from the App Store.
Needed to connect again when I switch WIFI and Mobile network
Needed to connect again when I switch WIFI and Mobile network.
And it is easy to be stopped. Hope when I connected. It could not automatically connect no matter where I am and which network I am using like other network app: Shadowrocket providing excellent function
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.