Stay connected with the Cisco Network at home, at work, and on the go. The Cisco News app is your one-stop destination for the latest regional and local Cisco news, content, and headlines. Press releases, videos, blogs, and more are updated daily.
Create a profile for an engaging, custom-tailored experience and real-time notifications for content updates that match your interests so you’re getting all the news you want to your preferred device. Available for phones and tablets – so download your multi-device experience today!
• A sleek & simple multi-touch user interface aggregates your news into one feed
• Simple integration with top Cisco social channels that matter most to you
• Global news and coverage from Cisco EMEAR, APJ+GC, and Americas regions with over 15 local languages to choose from
• Instant updates on breaking news and major announcements
• Advanced search engine to find just what you’re looking for
• Interactive polls on relevant topics and industry-related questions
• Share content easily right from your phone
• Global trending content keeps you informed
Available to Subscribers:
• Customize content to match your country, your city, your industry, your interests, your language
• Experience headlines through photos and videos in the social activity stream
• Set push notifications when and how often you want to be alerted
• Quickly save articles to your personal library
• Create dialog with other community members
• Industry polls on relevant topics
• Access to internal, entitle content
• Expanded member functionality and more...
Ratings and Reviews
so whats the point?
simply typing "cisco" into any news app will provide better results, without requiring another app download.
additionally, the look and feel of this app suggests that Cisco's corporate communications team was involved.
CEO, Digital Marketing
This is an amazing app! I love how it gives me news articles, blogs and videos specific to my preferences. I strongly suggest you download it and check it out.
Great App - Everything in One Place
I love this app! So many great articles, videos, blogs, etc...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.