Cisco Webex is an app for continuous teamwork. Move work forward in secure work spaces where everyone can contribute anytime with messaging, file sharing, white boarding, video meetings, calling, and more. It works on virtually any device, with these top benefits for mobile app users:
• Streamline Teamwork: One place for all the tools that help you do your job better and faster. Create spaces for you and another person or for a group working on a project.
• Make Better Decisions: Start and join meetings instantly. See everyone with an amazing HD video experience. Share your screen. Keep teamwork going in the connected work space.
• Stay Informed About All Your Work: Select from our growing catalog of integrations and bots to keep up to date with what's happening in other apps such as Box and Salesforce
• Find Anything Fast: Search for people, messages, and files across all your spaces - no need to switch accounts or views
• Bring The Experience Into Meeting Rooms: Pair your app to a Webex device, such as the Webex Board, to do things like wirelessly control meetings and save whiteboard drawings
• Work Securely: Built for business collaboration with end-to-end encryption
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ
Cisco Webex is a collaboration application that provides messaging, voice, and video calling capabilities.
By downloading Cisco Webex, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/cloud-and-software/universal-cloud-agreement.html). You also consent to the installation of all future updates of the Cisco Webex software.
WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.
Cisco Systems Inc.
170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need something extra...
Ok... it’s is a great app but i need a little somethin-somethin...
So i use this app for online school so i am on a ipad but when i go on computer u can change ur font in messenges and on ipad u cant do that and i really love the font changer this but most of the time i am on ipad and it does not have it so please somehow make this happen...cand that’s kinda all that i have to say... other that that this app is great but one more this is that u might wanna make it available offline somhow because when i have a question for school and my dads fixing the internet i try to text my teacher but it says “unable to send” or something like that so please make that happen too.... and if we are in a group call can u make it so we can see our self????????? And sometimes when i try to call somebody it does not work so please fix that and bye! Have a nice day stay safe and of course.... have fun! ✌️
Good app, few feature should be added
I use this app for school, and I have to say: It’s extremely convenient. Especially during coronavirus. However, there are a few things that need to be changed (in my opinion!) First, I think that the developers should work on fixing the fact that every time you get out the app to research anything, the next time you get into it, it just sits there and lags. Second, I think that you should fix the fact that you can’t raise your hand when you join from WebEx Teams into meetings. I may be wrong and there is a way to do this one, but if that is the case, PLEASE reply and correct me! :) Finally, I think that you should add a feature where you can look at what people’s deleted messages said. There have been many times where my friends tricked me and deleted their message and I have no idea what they’re talking about. I just think these features would be really useful, but other than that I think that this is a great app and I’d recommend it to many people. Have a good day!
R&D Listen up!
I’m so confused as to why all Webex features are not available in one app? Why must i download three different Webex apps? We are past those days! Lets create a better UI
This definitely needs to be consolidated into one app....also would be a game changer if you could do file sharing in a way that the parties included can make personal changes or notes that would store on their end view...... effectually a shared document that can be individually annotated on ones own end.
1) Also try to integrate a social space... Call it the “Break Room
2) Make task lists available for projects.... with status bar, and status updates.... so that team members can know when projects are completed.
3) make a way to attach a title to the user example: CEO, secretary, Manager, supervisor...etc
Reach out to me for clarification on any ideas and we can also discuss compensation for any ideas implemented.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 276.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cisco Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.