Cisco Technical Support simplifies network maintenance and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create Cisco Service Requests, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime!
What’s New in 4.2.4
• Bug fixes
Basic features available to all users:
• Engage with fellow networking professionals, ask and answer questions through the Cisco Support Communities
• Access to product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting and configuration guides authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• PSIRT (Security Advisories), End-of-Life and Field Notice mobile push notifications
• Cisco Reseller Locator found in Tools
• Bookmark your favourite RSS Feeds, and Video Channels - Available in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account
Advanced features available to Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Service Requests & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Service Request and track RMAs
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• 30 Day history of Service Request related mobile push notifications found in "My Notifications"
• Receive Service Request updates via mobile push notifications
• Direct access to your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent Service Requests for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Service Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration with "My Contracts"
• An embedded bar code scanner makes it easy to lookup product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End of Life reports in My Devices.
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or keywords
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• SSH / Telnet Client
• IPSec Overhead Calculator
• VCS Service Checker
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Update broke forums access
The latest update broke forum access. Seems like it now loads a web view where you would have to log in. Who the heck knows passwords for this stuff when there's literally thousands of sites and services that require logging in. Previously one single sign on which was saved in this app would be enough to keep track of your forum posts.
You can easily keep track of support contracts and taking pictures of equipment barcodes to see if they are under active SmartNET is nice. Just if they brought back forum integration it would really help out.
Case number search
Can you not search a case by case number? And I know I have open cases with HTTS but somehow they don’t show.
Login continually fails
Constant message indicating the App is undergoing maintenance and will not allow login.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.