Webex Meetings 4+
Meet Anywhere Anytime, Enjoy a rich meeting experience with integrated audio, high-quality video, and content sharing on the go.
Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience secure, productive meetings from wherever you are.
Webex Meetings delivers over 25 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why Webex Meetings is the most trusted video conferencing solution today.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
• Hands-free voice commands with Siri
• One-tap joining directly from your calendar
• Schedule meetings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts and virtual backgrounds
• Share your content (including 3-D files) or screen to everyone
• Easily sign in using Face ID or Touch ID
Want to learn more? See https://help.webex.com/nowvmhw/.
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco Webex services. Cisco Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
• Webex is now adding even more collaboration power to your iPads with the Multiple Windows, Stage Manager & External Display support.
• Multiple Windows support: During a Webex meeting on your iPad, you can pop out the shared content and in-meeting chat into a standalone window by clicking the pop-out icon. You can also resize these windows to focus on what's important and multitask with other apps. Boost your productivity even further by connecting your iPad to external displays and moving these windows between your iPad and the external display using iPad’s “Move to Display” option.
• Stage Manager with an External Display: By switching on Stage Manager and connecting an external display to your supported iPad, you can now multitask more easily during a Webex meeting. Move and resize multiple Webex meeting windows on either display, view overlapping windows in a single view, and quickly switch between apps.
• Usability improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great iPhone app
This is a great app for the iPhone. I’ve never experienced any issues related to the app. Most audio issues I’ve experienced are caused from users: bad microphone, not talking close enough to microphone, not muting themselves when dialing in, etc. I attend all of my WebEx meetings exclusively on iPhone app now so that I can keep working separately on desktop during meetings.
I especially love that there is an Apple Watch app; when you’re in a meeting, the Watch app pops up and is basically just a large mute/unmute button. Genius! Something Apple should adapt for their normal phone functionality.
If I were to ask for an additional feature, it would be to integrate with the iPhone phone app. When I’m on a meeting with Microsoft Teams, I get the same lock screen as I would if I were in a phone call, with a mute button, video button (instead of FaceTime), etc. I take a lot of my calls while outside on walks with my dogs during the COVID-19 shut down, so it would be nice to be able to quickly mute/unmute myself without unlocking my phone (the Watch app isn’t always responsive).
Dumb overlay that you cant exit out of.
Using brand new iPad Air. Joined Webex meeting via link with app already installed. Had used it once in past and WORKED FINE. Host asked me to share screen so I could see what she’s doing. Being new to this I asked how to as there are NO icons nor instructions how to do this. Just phone icons of who is in the meeting. She says click anywhere on screen to see icons. Like ai should just know this...dumb UI there. Next icons show with ZERO note of what they do. Had to click several of them to find where to share screen. Still very little advice of what you should do to simply VIEW ANOTHER PERSONS SCREEN. Took 5x to finally get to see other persons screen. Each time an annoyingoverlay pops up with some notification that the screen is being shared but NO WAY to get rid of it. So my hosts screen is completely blocked by this annoying overlay with no exit or X or minimize or any way to get rid of. I was about ready to throw iPad out the window at this point. Im still utterly irritated. I clicked just about everywhere before almost giving up when it finally disappeared. completely un user friendly and dumb icons that you have to just know to click screen randomly to get them to pop up. Then they have NO indication of what they are for or any help to accomplish a simple task. Two stars and thats being generous only because it finally worked on 5th try and worked fine the fist time...
Sales team is preventing an upgrade purchase
We have been using WebEx for a number of years. We wanted to upgrade our service so we contacted our sales rep. Instead of giving us a quote to upgrade our service, he generated a quote with our company name misspelled and with an incorrect address. We asked him to correct this and to date, he has not only not corrected it, he continually requests that we sign an agreement with this incorrect info and blames WebEx IT for the problem.
We contacted the sales number at the WebEx website and were informed that this guy created a fake company to generate the quote. We asked to simply have a quote for our company to move to their full training and event suite with a couple of add ons. For some reason, Cisco has complicated this sales process so much that you cannot simply purchase the services you need, when you need them. This new rep said he would check into whether he could even generate a quote for us to make a purchase since WebEx forbids it because of the way they assign accounts.
We even worked with their “life cycle” specialist who was helpful but did not have the ability to process the sale for us or to get us a sales rep who could help. At this point I am being left with no choice but to move our company over to Zoom simply because we cannot purchase the services we need from WebEx because of this ridiculous sales process.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 222.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.