***Save 50% off for a limited time!***
Cities in Motion Collection includes the Cities in Motion and all DLC and cities in one amazing grand collection!
Cities in Motion is a city-based mass transportation simulator. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains. By meeting the needs of city residents, the player tries to make as much profit as possible. Observing the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, is key to building a successful and efficient network.
• Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
• Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
• Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
• Immerse yourself in an advanced economic simulator as you struggle with banks and shifting economic trends
• Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras, spanning from 1920 to 2020
• Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
• Meet residents’ travel needs as 7 different social groups exhibit different passenger behaviors
• Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
Cities in Motion Collection contains all DLC and cities including:
• Cities in Motion: Design Classics
• Cities In Motion: Design Dreams
• Cities in Motion: Design Marvels
• Cities in Motion: Design Now
• Cities in Motion: Design Quirks
• Cities in Motion: German Cities
• Cities in Motion: London
• Cities in Motion: Metro Stations
• Cities in Motion: Paris
• Cities in Motion: St. Petersburg
• Cities in Motion: Tokyo
• Cities in Motion: Ulm
• Cities in Motion: US Cities
• OS: OS X 10.6.3 or later
• Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
• Memory: 2GB RAM
• Hard Disk Space: 2GB
• Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher with 512 MB RAM
If you experience crashes or freezes, we strongly suggest you turn the graphics quality of the game down.
• Launch the game and click on Settings - Graphics
• Turn off or lower anti-aliasing, HDR lighting, and Anisotropic filtering
• Confirm the settings and then quit the game.
• Relaunch the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Bad Price!
I think more people would buy the game if you made it a little cheeper, but I am quite young, so what do I know about selling stuff?
A little side thing is I think some of your money should go to Refugees. Just an opinion!
This game is not called “SimCity” so don’t compare this to SimCity. Like the description says, it is a city-based transit simulation. The game is very well made with really nice graphics, good tutorial, and motivating missions. The game does have about an hour or so learning curve so stick with it. Very cool to see it make it onto the Mac App Store.
If you are getting freezes or crashes, you MUST turn down the graphics in Settings / Graphics. I’ve read forum posts that this helps a lot if you have a so-so graphics card in your Mac.
I really enjoyed this game. I don’t think the graphics are anything spectacular, but it’s really multifaceted. Definitiely can spend hours on it. The game offers more information than I could ever use. I sort of wish there was more of an element of competition with other transportation companies.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 878.6 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-15 Colossal Order. Published under license by Paradox Interactive. Published on Mac by MP Digital, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.