Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
We’re always making changes and improvements to Workspace App. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, keep the updates turned on.
This version includes bug fixes that improve your seamless experience on our platform
Ratings and Reviews
Good app; Needs to be more touch-centric
Citrix Receiver is great and works admirably; however, there is one major thing that would make the application better. Not sure of the technical feasibility, though.
Here is the issue. Working on enterprise apps from a touch-centric device is not easy. Scrolling in Word docs, pdfs, or other applications is a challenge. Moving and resizing windows is also difficult. Editing documents is generally smooth, but has its pain points, too.
This may not be anything that Citrix can fix -- it may just be an artifact of navigating windows through a touch interface. Nevertheless, if there is some way to ease the burden of interfacing with a remote Windows machine, that would be a substantial and worthy improvement.
New update working well—fast response from iOS development team
I’ve been using the combination of the Citrix Workspace app and its predecessor Citrix Receiver for almost 6 years now and both have been very useful in improving my efficiency during the day as a long distance commuter by allowing me to travel and use my iPad to quickly connect and work remotely on my work’s Citrix servers. Unfortunately, after I updated my iPad to iOS 13, I was no longer able to connect to my work as the iOS 13 update prevented the Workspace app from communicating with my secure browser. I wrote to the iOS Workspace app team and provided them with the technical information about what was preventing me from connecting, and they listened and released an update within a week that got me back connected to my work! Thanks for the great customer service and enabling me to work remotely again.
This new 11.0 stinks on functionality.
This app along with numbers and pages and email and whatever goes backwards in functionality whenever you guys make updates. The keyboard stinks now without the forward and backward keys. Was a five star app but you took it down to a four. The only real advantage of the 11.0 update was the storage of photos. I don’t use iCloud storage or any other online storage. So the photos have taken quite a bit off space. Probably find some more stuff as I go along. I think you guys change stuff just to make it new not better. Changing just for change sake is stupid not smart.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.